22 minutes ago, Xigfrid said:

Poor cat! I have been trying hard to remove the gun, but it seems mine is stuck in the Pod... Do you have a secret to remove it @ChaoticYeti ?

@no3Ljm great lightings in your photos, I wish I could do as well some day :)

And I want to share some speaker love with everyone. This pod deserves a toy!

01_speaker-pod.jpg

Hey Xigfrid. Those are not my photos. I just quoted all the VF-31 Battroid pics I found on this thread as was requested. ;) 

By the way, great job on the Speaker Pod. Looks wicked. ^_^  :good: 

6 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

Poor cat! I have been trying hard to remove the gun, but it seems mine is stuck in the Pod... Do you have a secret to remove it @ChaoticYeti ?

01_speaker-pod.jpg

That looks fantastic! I'd much rather have the speaker pod than a useless remote charger and glorified gun rack, at least when SP'd up!

Curse you Bandai for not including it in your (really expensive) SP set!

5 hours ago, mechaninac said:

What an adorable little cat.  Silver point Siamese?

Man, I miss my Jay who passed away last year, a brown point Siamese that was a fantastic little buddy for 18+ wonderful years of companionship and amusement.

I'm sorry to hear about your kitty's passing, but it sounds like he had a good, long life with you. :)

Yes, that's Harvey Dent, my blue point Siamese. Siamese kitties are hands down the best cats. Though Harvey is the biggest coward I've ever known lol

Not a bad price! I just lost one on Yahoo Auctions for 28500. No SAL at mandarake though. 

I’m going to wait until next month when the lottery winners are notified since the price on these seems to have plateaued for now. 

21 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Not a bad price! I just lost one on Yahoo Auctions for 28500. No SAL at mandarake though. 

I’m going to wait until next month when the lottery winners are notified since the price on these seems to have plateaued for now. 

You can use SAL Postal Parcel. What is not allowed is the usage of SAL Small Parcel. They are just a few hundred yen apart.

22 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

01_speaker-pod.jpg

I have a feeling that the speaker pod will be an add-on for the VF-31s when it gets made. Is it only Arad's valk that uses the speaker pod in Episode #6; as it's been a while since I've seen the series.

9 minutes ago, borgified said:

I have a feeling that the speaker pod will be an add-on for the VF-31s when it gets made. Is it only Arad's valk that uses the speaker pod in Episode #6; as it's been a while since I've seen the series.

No, IIRC all of them are outfitted with the speaker pods.

48 minutes ago, borgified said:

Everyone in Delta except Chuck got speaker pods. Poor Chuck, everyone forgot about you. Even Bandai.

It's okay Chuck, I still remember you and will get your valk if it ever gets released.:p

53 minutes ago, borgified said:

44 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

No, IIRC all of them are outfitted with the speaker pods.

All of them used the Speaker Pod except Chuck.

13 hours ago, borgified said:

Sigh... Well at least he has a part in Delta Platoon nevertheless and he has a restaurant to feed the squadron when they're hungry. ;)

And he has the cool looking Radome-equipped Yellow Valk which I'm going to buy for sure once Bandai decided to complate the DX platoon. That saying a lot because I really don't complete a squadron on toys nor buying a Radome-equipped Valks. ^_^  

5 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Still available. I wonder if the price gets lower when the Lottery items are released

5 hours ago, Lolicon said:

You'll want some super parts with that shiny new Kai. 

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1072929298&ref=list

Both sold out now. Anyone here ordered it? I don't think the price will ever go down as of now since the lottery will only have a limited number release (hence, the lottery scheme they're pulling) and depends on how many extra they made after the Tamashii Nations 2017 event. The chances of lowering the price is if Bandai will ever reissue it as a regular release or even reissue it again via their TWE with MSRP. And to be honest, if only I have extra cash to spend I already pulled the trigger on it earlier when I saw it since I want an extra copy. But I already have a lot of preorders to think of first. :unsure:

2 hours ago, eyesonme78 said:

Thanks!!!

Hey eyesonme78. Any chance you saw the mix and match Super Parts on the Siegfried from my reply on the previous page? What do you think? Did you like the Messer's 31F Super Parts on Hayate's 31J? Or vice-versa? ;) 

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Both sold out now. Anyone here ordered it? I don't think the price will ever go down as of now since the lottery will only have a limited number release (hence, the lottery scheme they're pulling) and depends on how many extra they made after the Tamashii Nations 2017 event. The chances of lowering the price is if Bandai will ever reissue it as a regular release or even reissue it again via their TWE with MSRP. And to be honest, if only I have extra cash to spend I already pulled the trigger on it earlier when I saw it since I want an extra copy. But I already have a lot of preorders to think of first. :unsure:

Hey eyesonme78. Any chance you saw the mix and match Super Parts on the Siegfried from my reply on the previous page? What do you think? Did you like the Messer's 31F Super Parts on Hayate's 31J? Or vice-versa? ;) 

I think Hayate ssp will look better on messer, haha.

Sorry for the late replies was super busy at work.

And Yes, I bought one of the super pack and VF-31J KAI

10 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Wow. It's gone once again. I should say, the demand is really there for that special bird. Like I said, I want another one but if it's only MSRP. But if that's the only price available, I'll bite if there's no preorders to worry about in the horizon. ^_^ 

19 hours ago, eyesonme78 said:

I think Hayate ssp will look better on messer, haha.

Sorry for the late replies was super busy at work.

And Yes, I bought one of the super pack and VF-31J KAI

True. Hayate's Blue Super Parts really added some contrast on Messer's Black-scheme Valkyrie. That's why it really looks nice. Plus Messer's have a touch of blue for his Valk emblem and eyes. Congrats by the way on acquiring the 31J Kail and the 31J Super Parts. ;)  :good: 

1 minute ago, borgified said:

Was going to reply back, got ninja by @no3Ljmwhile writing. It's all fun though. :lol:

I'm also in the same boat as @jenius if there will be any updates in regards to Chuck or Arad later on. 

Me? A Ninja? :ph34r:

:lol: 

I saw the one last night while browsing Mandarake and planning it on sharing it here but chyll beat me to it. ;) I'm tempted like the last one the other day but there's too much 'upcoming spending' going to happen soon so I decided not to. There's really something about that 31J Kai scheme. :wub: 

On 1/22/2018 at 4:57 PM, Xigfrid said:

01_speaker-pod.jpg

As I recall, I had to use more force than I was comfortable with. Pulling straight up where it clips into the back of the gunpod. Hasn't been as bad since playing with it, but those first couple of times removing the gun from the pod did not feel good.

56 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

*snip*

@ 1:40 "Ranka figure"?

edit: nvm he posted a correction in the Youtube comments. He meant to say Freyja.

Edited by wmkjr

Just read the comments afterwards. Understandable as stuff happens when unscripted. Thanks for the review. I should get you one of those rotating platforms for the intros in each mode.

Edited by wmkjr

That is an excellent suggestion! Any recommendations on a size/brand to grab? My biggest concern would be that I'd get one too small and the landing gear of a fighter mode toy wouldn't all be able to sit on it.

Edited by jenius

I don't have one myself so I can't say which one. I just noticed you turning it around with your hand and thought it would look cool on one of those platforms. Just get any version that'll hold the weight. You can always buy a round plate of whatever material to put on the platform to match the size needed.

2 hours ago, jenius said:

That is an excellent suggestion! Any recommendations on a size/brand to grab? My biggest concern would be that I'd get one too small and the landing gear of a fighter mode toy wouldn't all be able to sit on it.

Hey Jenius. Here’s some suggestions. Manual and motorized. They’re both 12” in diameter which I think is enough to fit a Valkyrie in fighter mode. The VF-31’s fighter mode length is around 11”. Hope that helps. ;)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004S081T0/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1517183583&sr=8-8&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=model+turntable+motorized&dpPl=1&dpID=41ZfYIE4xPL&ref=plSrch

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074WF598Z/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517183333&sr=8-1-fkmr0&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=model+turntable+12”