Even the auctions at FromJapan aren't helping due to the insane asking price.

As for the loose VF-31J that I did mention the previous post, it doesn't have the stand which is in the complete package and possible missing hands/accessories  (it may or may not be a deal breaker). Did the seller forget to complete the transformation or just made an lackluster attempt in doing so? :vava:

23 hours ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

Remind me again why this particular release is so popular.

popular as in if 50 people wanted it and they printed 35. i don't think this is popular at all but it's sold out bc of the lottery game bandai is playing with this. most likely bc it would not sell as a normal release. 

this is the VF-1A hikaru of valks imo, or vf-1s hikaru.     

10 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Depends on the retailer. AE is closed already. NY and Mykombini.com are still open but they can close at any time. 

Good thing I remember this. I was waiting for anything that will come out the same month as the Super Parts so I can order it with. But alas, there’s nothing besides the MB Astraea which i already PO in a different store. Oh well, there goes my Y11000. 

On 12/24/2017 at 7:30 PM, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

Remind me again why this particular release is so popular.

Do we really need to remind you? Just check out Saburo’s pictures above. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

On 12/26/2017 at 7:31 PM, Lolicon said:

Depends on the retailer. AE is closed already. NY and Mykombini.com are still open but they can close at any time. 

OK, hope NY preorder stays open at least on the first week of January. If not, well, I still have other items on my wish list...

Well, I looked, and I have no idea. The website only has a release time as far as I can see, not an “order stop” date. Leaving the link here in case someone who actually knows Japanese can tell us:

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000119958/

22 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Wow! what does it say?

Decision overload
While confirming Blu-ray with a pose, I made a projection unit!
Osassu Modeler seems to be an entrant with the regular captain of the macross series pretended!

決断オーバーロード

Blu-rayをポーズで確認しながらプロジェクションユニット作成しました!
オッサンモデラーらしく、マクロスシリーズお決まりのやんちゃな隊長でエントリーです!

8 minutes ago, Sildani said:

Do they, always?

Not 100% sure. But sometimes I notice one of their ‘graphics icon or buttons’ in the item page changes color. So I have a feeling they give ‘warning’ somehow that the item will stop getting preorders but no specific dates when.

So my advice is for anyone who still having second thoughts and wait till past January, if you can squeeze it out from your budget, better preorder now before feeling sorry later.

But then again, if you missed it, make sure you buy one after it gets released with a slight marked up price from NY. Think of it like you just need to pay your credit card purchase ‘interest’. And in the end, atleast you have a set copy. ^_^ 

I thought Bandai exclusives all had a set preorder period that was published. I just don't remember where that info was published and also wasn't able to figure it out from that product page. I'm gonna wait a bit longer either way. Hopefully someone can find the date and I'll use that as a guideline.

1 hour ago, Sildani said:

Do they, always?

Yes , once they decided on the date , it will be updated on the item page.  They will also post reminders on their front page at least 2 weeks before closing just incase people dont know or forget.  It will be on their p-bandai website. 

Items with no set closing date yet normally means they plan to make alot or do not see any supply issues.

i have never seen an item get sold out without a posted , announced close date/ order stop.

But once the date is set, the item can be sold out before the closing/ order stop date.

now if you are not buying directly from p-bandai, then it will be up to the store/proxy to decide when they open or close the preorder.