6 hours ago, spanner said:

though on its way, mine still hasn't left Japan as yet so I guess it won't be arriving before the weekend.. <_< NY's slack dispatch regime is quite irritating. :angry:

I got mine yesterday via EMS.  Ordered it Tuesday 5 December, preparation in progress Thursday, and shipped Friday.  It reached my parcel locker in Sydney on Tuesday around lunch time.

2 hours ago, Valkyrie Magnus said:

Awesome pics Saburo Kato 

Thank you @Valkyrie Magnus

15 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Looks great Saburo, I look forward to your Battroid pics! 

Thank you @505thAirborne, I try to get the studio shots done before Christmas. Life has been really busy lately. :lol:

1 minute ago, spanner said:

great photo Saburo! Looks awesome dressed up in supers! Makes me think do I need another set of the supers for my inbound Kai!?!? tempting! 

@spanner thank you mate! Yes, you do need another set of Supers for the Kai. She's has to be Dressed to Kill. :D

19 minutes ago, Saburo said:

*snip*

@spanner thank you mate! Yes, you do need another set of Supers for the Kai. She's has to be Dressed to Kill. :D

hehe! or... I could strip them off my other 31J instead and save the money! ;)

11 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Looks amazing @Saburo !

Except the slightly different blues clash and ruin everything :p

LOL! :rofl:

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Looks amazing @Saburo !

Except the slightly different blues clash and ruin everything :p

LMAO! 

I think it's the flatter finish that makes the blue seem darker, as opposed to the almost semi-gloss finish the original has. 

19 minutes ago, recon said:

Damn i dun have a VF-31J Sp and am reluctant to pay the high asking price its being charged now at. Guess i will have to make do with a Messer SP

I see them somewhat regularly on Mandarake for 10k, which is only a small mark up from its original price. Though that might change soon if there's a run of peeps suddenly wanting them for their new Kais. :wacko:

9 hours ago, wmkjr said:

There is only 1 lottery. Entry is until Feb 26. Winners will be announced on Feb 28. Ordering via FromJapan would be just the 21000yen plus the Charge 2 fees I believe as it's treated like any other web order. We'll see as I submitted a lottery request using them.

How did you enter lottery via FJ specifically?

My custom VF-31J Kai with Super Packs. ^_^

vgIFsTk.jpg 

uAgHcQ0.jpg 

RkggWSc.jpg

ZdSmcqu.jpg

I really like the mix of blue and black parts on the bottom. :wub: 

CPQizQw.jpg 

FDRnmKa.jpg 

rolAQYy.jpg 

7WJ67Qf.jpg 

5WP33Ln.jpg 

I'm still deciding whether to go with blue or black on the chest parts. Or I might mix them both. We shall see. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Lolicon said:

LMAO! 

I think it's the flatter finish that makes the blue seem darker, as opposed to the almost semi-gloss finish the original has. 

I see them somewhat regularly on Mandarake for 10k, which is only a small mark up from its original price. Though that might change soon if there's a run of peeps suddenly wanting them for their new Kais. :wacko:

Tks for the tips. Will start hunting for one at mandrake. Definitely will not pay the asking price at NY which is double of the initial cost price

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

My custom VF-31J Kai with Super Packs. ^_^

vgIFsTk.jpg 

uAgHcQ0.jpg 

RkggWSc.jpg

ZdSmcqu.jpg

I really like the mix of blue and black parts on the bottom. :wub: 

CPQizQw.jpg 

FDRnmKa.jpg 

rolAQYy.jpg 

7WJ67Qf.jpg 

5WP33Ln.jpg 

I'm still deciding whether to go with blue or black on the chest parts. Or I might mix them both. We shall see. :rolleyes:

The blue black combo looks good. Noel do you have a pic of the kai with only messer sp in fighter mode? Tks

8 hours ago, eXis10z said:

How did you enter lottery via FJ specifically?

I just linked the webpage for the VF-31J in the orders page, noted in the comments that this will be for a lottery entry, then selected "cancel order" if item is unavailable. They then sent me a charge 1 payment request for the 21000yen so now I just have to wait it out and see how my luck goes.

1 hour ago, recon said:

The blue black combo looks good. Noel do you have a pic of the kai with only messer sp in fighter mode? Tks

Hey Recon. Thanks! I don't have a full Messer SP on the 31J Kai. But I'll see what I can do. ;) 

6 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

The lottery isnt decided until February :wacko:  they charging everything up front now?

Yeah, they always require pay upfront for the Charge 1. Say even if you're using their service for YJA bidding. They will ask you to deposit the Charge 1 amount. They will hold that payment and refund you if ever you didn't win or something. As for the Tamashii Lottery one, I think it's kind of the same way when you buy exclusives at Nippon-Yasan, we're obliged to pay it upfront even the release is months away. The only question I have is that, if ever you didn't win, would they refund the money back to your bank/credit card or it will convert to like 'FJ Credit' that you can only use at their site. If they will refund it, I think it's fine to join the lottery. ^_^ 

If only I have extra cash and it's not Christmas season, I'll probably join the lottery for 'just in case'. ;)

Just the item price.  The charge 2 will have all the other stuff. I don't know what the costs will be but I'm guessing it's like a regular web order for them since there's no site to travel to. I know it sucks if I don't get the order through it'll be refunded back to me at whatever the going exchange rate will be.

edit: This lottery one was a backup for me. I already got one as I thought I wouldn't get the event one. I might sell this one if I do get an entry.

Edited by wmkjr

6 hours ago, recon said:

I did some quick Photoshopping. Hope this is ok. ;)

PUJ5YIU.jpg 

UMRHJbe.jpg  

1V1oBFl.jpg 

SE99bE6.jpg 

Edited by no3Ljm

15 hours ago, spanner said:

hehe! or... I could strip them off my other 31J instead and save the money! ;)

LOL! :rofl:

Nah, you don't wanna do that, you need a 2nd set.  ;) Jk :D

Great shots @no3Ljm!

Now I don't need to do take studio shots of the Kai with the Messer parts, your photoshop work looks good!

Edited by Saburo

21 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

messer is the best colored valk hands down. 

Until Arad's is out in the market, I do like Messer's as well do to the Grim Reaper motif. Mirage's is very simplistic and the colours on her's make it stand out to the plain version of Hayate and Chuck's (I'm sure that Chuck's will follow after Arad's and with the Elintseeker/Super part add-ons).

Great shots as always Saburo!

Your shots are not too shabby as well Noel! You under Saburo's apprenticeship? :)

Looking at your pics and the price NY is selling the Kai now, I'm glad I got to order one when the price was easier to swallow. Now if only NY would ship mine out already...<_<

9 hours ago, wmkjr said:

I just linked the webpage for the VF-31J in the orders page, noted in the comments that this will be for a lottery entry, then selected "cancel order" if item is unavailable. They then sent me a charge 1 payment request for the 21000yen so now I just have to wait it out and see how my luck goes.

Thanks for sharing!

3 hours ago, brouken said:

Great shots as always Saburo!

Your shots are not too shabby as well Noel! You under Saburo's apprenticeship? :)

Looking at your pics and the price NY is selling the Kai now, I'm glad I got to order one when the price was easier to swallow. Now if only NY would ship mine out already...<_<

Thanks @brouken!

I agree @no3Ljm shots are nice, keep it up brother!