22 hours ago, IXTL said:

First look at the Armor pack for the Arad's Siegfried via the visual for the upcoming Delta movie

DQG4R_OUQAAXqCl.jpg large.jpg

Legs pieces of the armor is almost the VF-25 Armor with a couple of modifications, the most interesting parts are the weapon coming off the left arm and the apparent missile packs coming off the wings!

2 hours ago, Darotower said:

Legs pieces of the armor is almost the VF-25 Armor with a couple of modifications, the most interesting parts are the weapon coming off the left arm and the apparent missile packs coming off the wings!

The additional armor on the wings/pods looks like the (arm) missile pod on the vf-171

11 minutes ago, Mommar said:

My Kai is in LA customs right now.  Could be here Wednesday, could be here after Christmas.  Let's see how well they do their jobs this time.

Mommar could you do a comparision btw the kai blue and the original VF-31J super packs blue once you receive the package? Cos i was contemplating btw using VF-31F and VF-31J super packs? Tks

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

My Kai is in LA customs right now.  Could be here Wednesday, could be here after Christmas.  Let's see how well they do their jobs this time.

Sorry a bit off topic.

Do you pay any tax or fees in the US for importing stuff like this from Japan?

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Congrats!  Post up pics!

Just now, Arkham said:

Sorry a bit off topic.

Do you pay any tax or fees in the US for importing stuff like this from Japan?

There are no import or duty taxes for items from Japan to the US.

2 hours ago, recon said:

Mommar could you do a comparision btw the kai blue and the original VF-31J super packs blue once you receive the package? Cos i was contemplating btw using VF-31F and VF-31J super packs? Tks

Lolicon will probably beat me to it.

3 hours ago, recon said:

Was there any hint that the blue on the 31J Kai have a different tint compared to the original 31J?

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Was there any hint that the blue on the 31J Kai have a different tint compared to the original 31J?

In the video posted, the reviewer said that the blue tint on the 31 kai has a darker shade of blue than the 31 J and the lines are sharper and crisp. Thats why i suspect that the 31J super packs were probably molded in the same shade of blue as the 31J

49 minutes ago, recon said:

In the video posted, the reviewer said that the blue tint on the 31 kai has a darker shade of blue than the 31 J and the lines are sharper and crisp. Thats why i suspect that the 31J super packs were probably molded in the same shade of blue as the 31J

I'll see for myself when mine arrives, but never underestimate the human brain's ability to fool you by screwing with your perception based on surrounding visual cues. 

I posted this awhile back, but it doesn't hurt to post again. Note that squares A and B are the exact same shade of grey and its your brain screwing with you. 

2000px-Grey_square_optical_illusion_svg.thumb.png.879f90069e48500c79c486ac1d198c2c.png

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

1 hour ago, recon said:

From the last page, here they are next to each other. Maybe the black gives the illusion of it being darker (like Lolicon's example)?

DQFg97_UIAABH14.jpg

From the video:

5a2651ff83863_Screenshot2017-12-04at21_58_58.png.27d8bce0f67173cb4a060fc0f271d46e.png

Edited by wmkjr

2 hours ago, Graham said:

Damn, keep missing these :(

PM sent. 

2 hours ago, spanner said:

Yeah the price was a bit high but I guess I can give the hookers and booze a miss for a little while.. 

Attaboy! Priorities! ^_^ 

'Sup Spanner! :friends:

On a sidenote, mine just arrived earlier at FJ's warehouse. Just finished setting up the shipping option. Waiting for Charge 2 invoice now. Hope they shipped it in 2 days.

50 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

On a sidenote, mine just arrived earlier at FJ's warehouse. Just finished setting up the shipping option. Waiting for Charge 2 invoice now. Hope they shipped it in 2 days.

Probably about 7100yen via EMS.

12 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Probably about 7100yen via EMS.

Really? That's so high. I just bought one. Y7000+ yen if the weight is 4kg. And I can't remember FromJapan charge me more before with EMS. And the 'Charge 2' invoice I'm referring to is the shipping fee and other fees. 'Charge 1' is the payment for the actual item.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/title/service#shopping

6 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

My EMS charge for two at FJ was 14,488

Wow! Really? How come they charge twice the shipping cost for each one now? :blink: 

Question. Is that the actual EMS cost only as per weight? Or FJ's fees and local delivery included? Give or take one shipped DX VF-31 using EMS is just Y4500-5200 as per JapanPost price for 2-2.5kg. I find it weird for FJ's to charge that much for EMS since they don't charge me that much before.

Oh well, there's nothing I can do right now. I'll just wait their Charge 2 invoice first before I raise my eyebrow. <_<

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Really? That's so high. I just bought one. Y7000+ yen if the weight is 4kg. And I can't remember FromJapan charge me more before with EMS. And the 'Charge 2' invoice I'm referring to is the shipping fee and other fees. 'Charge 1' is the payment for the actual item.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/title/service#shopping

1340 domestic delivery + 200 payment fee + 700 plan fee + 5044yen EMS= Charge 2