10 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

Fee for this order looks to have been 7,000 yen. I'm assuming that was the 5000 yen shopping fee plus the hourly fee and transit cost. 24,500 total per Valk before shipping ain't bad.

Congrats, those ended up being awesome prices. ^_^

2 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Yuuup, there we go, got one.  I was wondering if that would actually happen, but I'm actually fairly surprised.

Now I can let one of my Hayate's go, and use the super packs on the final episode version.

Yep! Now I will never need to open my regular one and probably get rid of it at some point. Look forward to finally open a 31J and get it armored up for display. 

1 minute ago, Chronocidal said:

Whoa, well that was fast.. maybe not compared with a lot of other pre-order madness, but they're listed as not available now.

Did NY limit them to where you can't order again if you bought one?

It seemed like they would let me order multiples when I checked out. I added 2 to the cart but then backed out because I just paid for a ton of other things and Christmas stuff recently. I'm just glad I got one painlessly like I had hoped for. 

6 hours ago, Zx31 said:

Fee for this order looks to have been 7,000 yen. I'm assuming that was the 5000 yen shopping fee plus the hourly fee and transit cost. 24,500 total per Valk before shipping ain't bad.

If the valk is 21000 and fees 7000 wouldn’t  that put this closer to 28000 per valk before shipping?

6 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Not so easy to get the kai if you didn't know...

There are a few on yahoo auctions for 25000-26000 “buy it now”. With domestic and international shipping (using From Japan) it’s actually a little cheaper than ordering from NY.

FYI, From Japan now lets you ship registered SAL for items up to 30000 JY; used to be 6000 JY. 

1 hour ago, jenius said:

I don't trust ninnin... Should I?

If it’s “in stock” you’re probably good. They screwed me over on a preorder once and I had to go through PayPal to get a refund, so I will never order from there again. 

To be honest, there are a few on yahoo auctions for 25000-26000 “buy it now”. With domestic and international shipping (using From Japan) it’s actually a little cheaper than ordering from NY and definitely cheaper than NN (they charge in euro).

6 minutes ago, jenius said:

I don't really know how to use "From Japan" but I did a search and came up with no Kai auctions... :(

Oh shoot the ones I saw this morning are already gone lol

Here’s one for 27000: https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/auction/yahoo/input/c630108356/lgk-link_top_search

9 hours ago, jenius said:

I don't trust ninnin... Should I?

This is my experience with Nin-Nin.

It has been 4 yrs since I shopped with Nin-Nin. I have ordered 3 times from them, 2 times it was ok although slow when it came to processing the order.  The 3rd time wasn't good, I ordered an instock item after a week of waiting still no shipping confirmation.  I contacted them and they said it would ship out soon, waited a week and still no shipping info.  I would email them every week asking for status and got the "soon" reply.  Finally after 1 month, I contacted Paypal and had them issue me a refund.  If they had been clear saying that there would be an extended delay on the shipping, I probably would be ok with it, but they just kept pushing it back with no reason given.

Hopefully they have improved since then.

Edited by Saburo

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

This is my experience with Nin-Nin.

It has been 4 yrs since I shopped with Nin-Nin. I have ordered 3 times from them, 2 times it was ok although slow when it came to processing the order.  The 3rd time wasn't good, I ordered an instock item after a week of waiting still no shipping confirmation.  I contacted them and they said it would ship out soon, waited a week and still no shipping info.  I would email them every week asking for status and got the "soon" reply.  Finally after 1 month, I contacted Paypal and had them issue me a refund.  If they had be clear saying that there would be an extended delay on the shipping, I probably would be ok with it, but they just kept pushing it back with no reason given.

Hopefully they have improved since then.

have had a similar experience with NNG myself.. Was almost impossible to get a reasonable response from them and they only replied once I put in a paypal claim also.