7 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

This may not be the right topic but.......

Nope. This is the VF-31 thread, you would be looking for the VF-25 Renewal thread.

9 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

Reissue of the VF-25F? Or is just a showcase for the original realase date?

24129733_1945092409151381_4107994915946336721_n.jpg

As the Thing at the top of the Display clearly says 2011, which was the year the Renewal VF-25 launched, I'm going to say it was the original showcase.

17 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

That'll be via Y!J. So they'd act as the middle man between the Y!J seller and you instead of acquiring the Kai directly through Bandai.

Don't I need a middleman to buy directly from Bandai anyways? It's all so confusing...is there just a button I can click to purchase this like all the other ones? Sorry, I have no clue how these work, I just buy from shops like HLJ and Nippon-Yasan. Even Mandarake is more straightforward than the hoops I need to jump through just to try to get one of these things, lol.

The figure isn't out yet, so anything you can buy right now would either be setup through a middleman of some sort. That link was for a Y!J auction for someone going to the event this weekend and selling their pre-order. You'd pay FJ, who would pay them to ship it to them, then you'd pay them again to ship it to you.

12 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Don't I need a middleman to buy directly from Bandai anyways? It's all so confusing...is there just a button I can click to purchase this like all the other ones? Sorry, I have no clue how these work, I just buy from shops like HLJ and Nippon-Yasan. Even Mandarake is more straightforward than the hoops I need to jump through just to try to get one of these things, lol.

The link you had I believe was for the event exclusive version as the shipping date was 12/2. The lottery one is just that, a random chance to purchase it. You're not guaranteed an order. Your middleman would have to apply for a lottery entry and if picked, would be notified with the purchasing details.

That seller looked like they had two listings, probably had a prior pre order placed and paid for to pick them up this weekend as the Nations event purchase limit was two. I believe the lottery sales will ship from Bandai without needing to be at the event.

Edited by Zx31

1 minute ago, Zx31 said:

That seller looked like they had two listings, probably had a prior pre order placed and paid for to pick them up this weekend as the Nations event purchase limit was two.

Makes sense, thanks again!

On another note, VF-31C Super Parts are regular Exclusive release so orders will be open for a while at places like NY or is it a regular release that will force us to play the F5 game?

For the VF-1J Kai , the simplest way is look on YJA during the event and pay the  buy it now markup or bidding war.

I think the VFG-31C supers are gonna be like the VF-31A as far as ordering goes.

Edited by wmkjr

20 minutes ago, IXTL said:

What. The. Hell. A 1/48 VF-1 from Bandai?! Arcadia, that’s the warning shot across your bow. 

And a YF-19 Super Nova? Bought.