4 hours ago, Focslain said:

Was waiting for the super C. So double checked on HLJ and I'm not seeing the reaction missiles. Or is the DX a different set entirely?

You are very unlikely to ever see stand-alone super parts for a Bandai DX, at HLJ.   

9 hours ago, Lolicon said:

That's a weak argument. I could just as easily say that not everyone wants the Lil Drakens, so why would I want Bandai to force me to buy those together with the 262?

The speaker pod would have been an extra part in an optional set. You think it would have doubled the price of the super parts set?

Was referring to the lil drone set of 262. Not really every one want the drones but mostly do want the leg attachment and shield & sword

12 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

Was referring to the lil drone set of 262. Not really every one want the drones but mostly do want the leg attachment and shield & sword

Unfortunately, you are not the arbiter of what "everyone" or even "most" want. What people want is going to be different for each individual. 

I was simply referring to Bandai's own habit of only including things that were seen on screen, and their own inconsistency regarding that. 

2 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Okay. That is noted. I just got carried away. Cheers

It's all good. I will go out on a limb and make the assumption that we all want to see Bandai release the best/most complete toys possible. :)

$200 for the 31 itself, plus another $100 for the super parts, but no reaction missiles or speaker pods? That's a lot of money and I can understand when someone is a little irked by the omissions.

18 hours ago, chyll2 said:

I wanted the complete set, because the Sv-262 never shows up on screen without that stuff. Honestly I think that Bandai should just bundle the Super parts with the Valks when said Valks never appear on screen without. Like The VF-25F/G should have come with their supers and the VF-25S should have come with armor. Just like they did with the VF-19Adv. 

13 hours ago, Lolicon said:

It's all good. I will go out on a limb and make the assumption that we all want to see Bandai release the best/most complete toys possible. :)

$200 for the 31 itself, plus another $100 for the super parts, but no reaction missiles or speaker pods? That's a lot of money and I can understand when someone is a little irked by the omissions.

Here here!

1 hour ago, JetJockey said:

I'm out on those. Perhaps next time they will pack it all together on the first release.

As somebody already pointed out Hayate's original Valk and Messers never were loaded out with the Reaction missiles and Bandai only Releases what's on screen.

Edited by Mommar

2 hours ago, Valkyrie Driver said:

Awesome Pics @Saburo. I can't wait to see how you get on with Mirage's Super parts!

Thank you @Valkyrie Driver, I can can't wait to get the Mirage super parts but they so far away...

1 hour ago, ArchieNov said:

Lol, even Saburo's pics can't make the VF-31F's head look good to me.

LOL @ArchieNov!

1 hour ago, Scyla said:

Awesome pics. The VF-31F head turret really grew on me since I saw the first images. It must be the chin. 

Thank you @Scyla, I have grown to like the 31F head as well.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Indeed! Great pics as usual!

Thank you @Slave IV

The Gerwalk photos are ready to go.

37943567494_e53b96e87a_h.jpg

26885008639_15df2d5257_h.jpg

37943561524_3d2c2c7959_h.jpg

38629075632_bae71e334b_h.jpg

24788774318_4aa006dcb8_h.jpg

38605065726_532103fa87_h.jpg

2 hours ago, hardreturn said:

great pics. one day i'll transform mine with the parts on :)

Thank you @hardreturn.  You should do it, at least once, someday. ;)

44 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

Beautiful pictures each and every time Saburo! 

Thank you @Shukenzero!

26 minutes ago, seti88 said:

TQ for the beautiful pics @Saburo!

Messer looks like the badass he is!

My favs of the set! B)):D

Thank you @seti88, I am glad you like them. Its my way contribution to the community. :D