17 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Gone again but thanks for the notice! I managed to get an order in at CDJ for a bit more but whatever.

at least you got 1 taken care off. ^_^ 

I kinda mess up too, I thought I preordered from N-Y awhile ago but it wasn't in my history, check paypal no record.  Had to scramble to preorder from nin-nin this early morning.

used my points and then creditcard decline error (no paypal option),  lost all the points and no complete order.  had to open an ticket to get a replace points voucher and also reapprove the transaction from my Capital one card (which you reply to a txt or email on the previous transaction that they just declined )  They reissued me the Voucher after 3 hours for my lost points, I was finally able to place the preorder.  And then rush to work with only 3 hours of sleep. :vava:    

It's not EVEN PREORDER MADNESS.:wacko:

52 minutes ago, F360 said:

I kinda mess up too, I thought I preordered from N-Y awhile ago but it wasn't in my history, check paypal no record.  Had to scramble to preorder from nin-nin this early morning.

used my points and then creditcard decline error (no paypal option),  lost all the points and no complete order.  had to open an ticket to get a replace points voucher and also reapprove the transaction from my Capital one card (which you reply to a txt or email on the previous transaction that they just declined )  They reissued me the Voucher after 3 hours for my lost points, I was finally able to place the preorder.  And then rush to work with only 3 hours of sleep. :vava:    

The things we’re willing to do to get our hands on plastic crack. :ph34r:

10 hours ago, F360 said:

Wow, I'm surprised you were even able to get one in the end after all that. I was trying to get one since yesterday morning and couldn't. I think I just got my new account confirmation now, lol. 

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Wow, I'm surprised you were even able to get one in the end after all that. I was trying to get one since yesterday morning and couldn't. I think I just got my new account confirmation now, lol. 

Thats a pretty long delay for setting up a new account,  were they able to reset your old one?

The difference of 7344yen for the f supers to 8424yen would be the inclusion of the missiles...

Which works out to 270yen per missile..

Depending on wat else is releasing in May, will consider it even tho I don't have mirages valk...

Talking abt dates, September/december 18 appear to be ripe for chuck/arad releases since the first half would be the kai/A releases..

Edited by seti88

2 hours ago, mickyg said:

Do I see reaction missiles?

Yes. Yes you do.

Hell. Effin’. Yeah.

Oh, and apparently, ask and ye shall receive. Thanks SH9000!

Edited by Sildani

21 minutes ago, Mommar said:

So now we have to buy two copies of her Super Parts so we can get the missiles for Hayate that should have originally been included?

The first 31J and 31F are never seen with reaction missiles in the anime, and if it wasn't seen on screen, you better believe Bandai isn't going to bother including it. So yeah, if you want your regular 31J to have reaction missiles, it's either Mirage super parts or find a 31J Kai.

You can always hope that the 31A super parts set will come with extra reaction missiles. I wouldn't place any wagers on it though. :p

Though they didn't include the speaker pods which are seen in the anime, so, I guess F U Bandai? :bigshok:

That's a weak argument. I could just as easily say that not everyone wants the Lil Drakens, so why would I want Bandai to force me to buy those together with the 262?

The speaker pod would have been an extra part in an optional set. You think it would have doubled the price of the super parts set?

Good.. Bandai can take it's convention exclusive BS and shove it.

Will definitely order two sets of Mirage's packs.. I'm almost tempted to order three, just so I can load up Messer as well, but then what am I going to do with two spare sets of bright pinkish red packs? :p  I would just paint them up for the VF-31As I have coming, but that would all but guarantee Bandai will release 31A supers, probably with missiles.

Regardless of Reaction Missiles, I will be getting a set of supers for my VF-31C. I like to have the super parts for my toys. If I want missiles I'll just go order from @Xigfrid's shapeways store. I like the selection he has. 

34 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

I don't think it comes with the reaction missiles. It mentions the chest missile pods and the other super parts. Would be awesome if it does and justifies the price increase though.

It shows them in the promo image, and it costs more than the previous superpacks, seems reasonable enough to me to assume they will be included.

1 minute ago, Focslain said:

Was waiting for the super C. So double checked on HLJ and I'm not seeing the reaction missiles. Or is the DX a different set entirely?

The one on HLJ is probably the 1/72 model kit, which does not include the missiles. The DX supers are Tamashii web exclusive IIRC.

5 hours ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

If you did not preorder a Kairos, can you still call yourself a true Macross toy collector? :rolleyes:

Yes, ill wait for my supplier to have it physically in stock. Though he charges me a little fee, I prefer it this way because i hate dealing with the mail services, e-stores, etc.

Plus, even when the Kai is super sweet, there are other valks that are more treasured.