26 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Yes, everything is just a straight repaint. Like the wings. :p

The real question is how much is reused, and how much is new parts. If it's just a recolored nose from the other 31s, then it'll be a painted over sensor looks like. If they're making a new part for the nose, it would be closer to the 31a in the tech manual.

2 hours ago, Sildani said:

So. Do I sell my 31C to get a 31A, since I never anticipated they’d just go and announce it now, or be happy with what I have?

I'll be happy to just have the 31C if I can't get a 31A. Especially since It's Mirage and Mirage is best girl.

7 hours ago, Sildani said:

So. Do I sell my 31C to get a 31A, since I never anticipated they’d just go and announce it now, or be happy with what I have?

Why not have the C and the A, just to represent a FSW and a non-FSW. :p Then your question would be supers or non supers :D

else there is also the other alternative, in the unknown future for the A......the plamo route ^_^ 

Mirage's scheme on a -31A would be the best thing ever.  

If Mirage and Hayate, as the noobs, had -31A/B's  (or the C was also BSW), it'd have looked very cool.  Make the FSW variants truly rare/special, and only for Arad and Messer.   And it would have been appropriate for Hayate to "graduate" to a FSW variant later.   

I was there when the girl brought out the sample production model 2 days ago, the other one on display realy look like a painted prototype compared to the new one

A side note though, i never knew the collars were split from the front and back of the chest piece where else its one piece on the custom models

F9986BDB-609A-4A5E-B8EC-7EF0665A2BC1.jpeg

099EBB63-42C1-4431-84AD-1FEF1BE04A2C.jpeg

4 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

I really hope the release version canopy will stay clear without the metallic paint.

X1000!

... pretty perfect toy except for the opaque metallic canopy and the seam/gap behind the cockpit canopy

32 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

X1000!

... pretty perfect toy except for the opaque metallic canopy and the seam/gap behind the cockpit canopy

I would also add almost perfect except for a charger hanging overhead when carrying missiles in the leg pod :D but hey that's the storyline. :p

Never liked the TV show(and re-watched it to confirm XD), mecha are cool but too flashy for me, didn't bought anything, but now I have 31a and 31J Kai on order,  can't wait!!

May also get a 31C, Mirage is the only character I like in the series.

Edited by Swoosh

4 minutes ago, Swoosh said:

Never liked the TV show(and re-watched it to confirm XD), mecha are cool but too flashy for me, didn't bought anything, but now I have 31a and 31J Kai on order,  can't wait!!

Damn, you got the two hardest ones to get! Well, I guess the 31A isn't exactly hard to get right now but probably will be later.

Slightly O/T for the current discussion of these beautiful 31A pics but has anyone had this issue with the forearm guns on their 31s?  My 31C has a gap between the gun and the forearm on the right only.  I'd love to be able to take it apart and fix it but I don't see any method to get at the gun without breaking it. Leaving it as-is is an option but it's fairly noticeable...

IMG_20171115_143408.jpg

IMG_20171115_143358.jpg

Edited by mickyg
Adding pics

2 hours ago, Swoosh said:

I really want the 31J Kai. and Mirage is pretty good :)

(also, i loved the show)

11%2015%20mirage%2001.jpg?raw=1

39 minutes ago, hardreturn said:

I really want the 31J Kai. and Mirage is AWESOME! :)

(also, i loved the show)

11%2015%20mirage%2001.jpg?raw=1

Fixed that for ya! Mirage was the only Siegfried I wanted. Because I love Mirage. Also, they're all practically the same, and I've never been able to afford to buy whole platoons, As much as I would love to, so I picked the one for my favorite character. The Only reason I got the Sv-262Hs was because they didn't release the non commander type, and probably won't. 

Also, that is a sick photo. Mirage looking good, but how can she not?

Edited by Valkyrie Driver

Idk guys.... besides the Kai being a highly collectable figure... do you really miss it for what hayate represents in macross history??

Most of the time I remember him falling victim of the circumstances, caught in himself, wondering about who knows.

I'll credit his above average skills... but imo he's got to thank Roid's treason for causing Keith's dead. Otherwise he would be Messer 2.0.