14 hours ago, Saburo said:

Congrats! Yep Bandai with smaller box.  I really like smaller packaging, makes it easier to store away.

See, smaller is only good to a point.  This new box looks like it doesn't share any dimensions with the actual VF-31 packages, which actually makes it significantly harder to store for me, because it won't fit within an existing box stack.  It's like trying to play Jenga, or Tetris, and someone suddenly throws you two thirds of a block. :lol: 

I'm not that worried, and I'm sure it'll work out, but because I stack my valk boxes in a tall narrow closet, my stacks get very high, and I always try to maintain a solid support structure at each layer, alternating boxes to sit either horizontally or vertically.  Until now, all of Bandai's boxes have kept certain proportions that allowed them to stack very evenly.

33 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

Quick question about mykombini- do they post items up same time as other sites for web exclusives? Wanna try them over NY.

for web exclusives there's no set time from proxy stores. some earlier, some couple of days later.  The only one with the set time is from P-bandai themselves.

MyKombini normally post web exclusives later than N-Y

13 minutes ago, F360 said:

for web exclusives there's no set time from proxy stores. some earlier, some couple of days later.  The only one with the set time is from P-bandai themselves.

MyKombini normally post web exclusives later than N-Y

Thanks. The 31A is still up...maybe 4 is too many!

54 minutes ago, Mommar said:

No it is not.

23 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

1 in fighter, 1 in gerwalk, 1 in battroid and 1 to keep misb.

I think you need 1 more as back up misb in case the first gets dented by accident.

Haha. Maybe get a fifth in case the MISB one gets a scratch on the box. 

5 hours ago, eXis10z said:

I think you need 1 more as back up misb in case the first gets dented by accident.

And another 3 to dress in supers don't forget!

13 hours ago, eXis10z said:

7 hours ago, Moosey said:

And another 3 to dress in supers don't forget!

You guys ready to get @spanner-ized?! ^_^ 

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

So are the preorders still open for the 31A, then? Was the CDJ deadline just a fluke?

tamashii web items has deadline. CDJ and other site follows this deadline. So it is not a fluke, it is just a matter of Nippon Yasan having a different business style. (Which I assume they order a certain #  or even max of what is allowed and just leave the PO in their site open until it hit a certain # of PO)

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/22661-macross-delta-dx-chogokin-vf-31a-kairos-regular-limited-edition.html

2 hours ago, kajnrig said:

So are the preorders still open for the 31A, then? Was the CDJ deadline just a fluke?

Official Pre Order for the 31A is still open.  I don't remember CDJ setting a deadline.

The Deadline posted on the P-Bandai website is  November 20, 2017 at 23:00 JST

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000118008/

After 11-20-23 JST, preorders will be closed at P-Bandai.

13 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

oopps then. my bad

IRC, there were discussion before about CDJ setting a Cut-off for pre-orders.

(but still, NY in multiple cases, has extended their PO time beyond the Bandai cut-off)

yeah, N-Y normally ordered much more ahead of time so they can extend their preorder window after Bandai's cut-off.  They are normally the last one with preorders still open.

But for items that you want need, it's best not to risk it . 

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Official Pre Order for the 31A is still open.  I don't remember CDJ setting a deadline.

The Deadline posted on the P-Bandai website is  November 20, 2017 at 23:00 JST

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000118008/

After 11-20-23 JST, preorders will be closed at P-Bandai.

Thanks for the clarification. A few pages back, I could swear someone mentioned CDJ had stated an October 21 deadline, and I asked about the other stores and got the answer that only NY would continue accepting preorders beyond that date, which spurred me to place a preorder with Mykombini before I necessarily would've wanted to.

I dunno. But anyway, thanks again for clarifying.

11 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Thanks for the clarification. A few pages back, I could swear someone mentioned CDJ had stated an October 21 deadline, and I asked about the other stores and got the answer that only NY would continue accepting preorders beyond that date, which spurred me to place a preorder with Mykombini before I necessarily would've wanted to.

I dunno. But anyway, thanks again for clarifying.

It's probaby anime-export's deadline.  They posted a deadline of 27-10-2017 for the VF-31A pre order.  which they did kept their word and their orders are now closed.

http://www.anime-export.com/product/37625

1 hour ago, Sildani said:

Overpainted the existing sensors looks like. Still, they made an effort. 

24 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Better than nothing.

4 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Looks pretty cheesy. Like the maintenance guy wasn't paying attention and didn't see the "SENSOR DO NOT PAINT" warning. :lol:

I kept scrolling down about to post what each of you said, in that exact order. <_<