3 hours ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

Umm...deadline ends on the 27th for Anime Export. This might be the same for NY too.

Well, crap. I already blew my budget on getting the VF-31C and SV-262Hs. Guess I'm not gonna get a VF-31A unless there are extras somehow...

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

That makes me wonder though. If NY still accepts order past that P-Bandai schedule deadline, are these shops do their orders directly via P-Bandai site and depends on how many customers preorder from them or thru different P-Bandai channel that’s only dedicated to online stores?

imo, they just order the maximum slot that they can and close the order in case everything got paid. They are fully aware that web exclusive are limited items and that means they can charge more as the supply get less and less as time progress.

edit: my observation is that NY open until one month prior to release date, so far, only 31F close before that (which roughly closed close to two months before release date)

Edited by chyll2

52 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

imo, they just order the maximum slot that they can and close the order in case everything got paid. They are fully aware that web exclusive are limited items and that means they can charge more as the supply get less and less as time progress.

edit: my observation is that NY open until one month prior to release date, so far, only 31F close before that (which roughly closed close to two months before release date)

The F wasn't a web exclusive, and I also think it depends on the item's popularity. The Metal Builds sold out even though they were web exclusives. I'm sure NY didn't have the Destiny Full Package open long during preorder.

48 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

The F wasn't a web exclusive, and I also think it depends on the item's popularity. The Metal Builds sold out even though they were web exclusives. I'm sure NY didn't have the Destiny Full Package open long during preorder.

I'm pretty sure Chyll meant the 31F's Super Parts since we're discussing about Web Exclusive releases and its preorder schedule and timeframe.

thanks Noel, yes, I was referring to the Super parts.  My speculation is, NY just order the maximum allowed (based on the number of Tamashii Accounts they have and the allowed slot per said account). They will open this up until it get sold out.

Popular gundam item will be sold out even before reaching the Bandai closing date (cause it is even sold out in the P-bandai Site) but for items that people are less interested (262 add on pack), it will remain available until the last one month prior to release.

I catched up on the discussion about SP pack for 31A, it seems that my idea for getting a 31F messer has a potential incompatibility for the chest pieces. I guess I just put my fate on Bandai to release it (and other 31 with their supes)

Edited by chyll2

Looks like they actually increase the canards size (as pointed out by that picture). The physical reason from the 31's masterfile is that because the delta squad's 31 all uses forward swipe wing, the VF's center of lift got moved forward. So their 31s all have smaller canards. The 31A's canards are the "correct" size.

2 hours ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

Just Do It! The more the merrier :D

I got two on order, I'm a happy camper, I have my bro order it for me and I'll slowly pay him back. 

With shipping I'm approaching $800 for the three already pre-ordered.

Edited by Mommar

Would be nice too like if you decided to go for a second DX exclusive, Nippon-Yasan will just let you add it to your previous order so that you can save a little bit on shipping cost. But I doubt it's going to happen. :lol: 

Edited by no3Ljm

Just now, no3Ljm said:

Would be nice too like if you decided to go for a second DX exclusive, Nippon-Yasan will just let you add it to your previous order so that you can save a little bit on shipping cost. But I doubt it's going to happen. :lol: 

So, I checked with them, and they will let you cancel/re-order to get everything in the same shipment. Which still requires that everything be available for pre-order. And also requires you to pay out extra and then get it refunded.

I guess there's a reason HLJ always sells out first.

10 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

So, I checked with them, and they will let you cancel/re-order to get everything in the same shipment. Which still requires that everything be available for pre-order. And also requires you to pay out extra and then get it refunded.

I guess there's a reason HLJ always sells out first.

Curious. Even though that it's already been paid upfront from the initial order since it's a web exclusive?

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Curious. Even though that it's already been paid upfront from the initial order since it's a web exclusive?

Yup, I asked them since I wanted to combine my missile Regults with a PBandai Gundam kit that's coming out in December. After I asked if I could cancel and re-order they said it was fine, and to contact them about cancelling the old orders after the new one was in.

I'd make sure to get that in writing first before putting in a second order though.

58 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Yup, I asked them since I wanted to combine my missile Regults with a PBandai Gundam kit that's coming out in December. After I asked if I could cancel and re-order they said it was fine, and to contact them about cancelling the old orders after the new one was in.

I'd make sure to get that in writing first before putting in a second order though.

I see. You can snapshot all their replies if that will help. ;) 

28 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

I tried switching my 31F supers to EMS at NY and they told me no :rolleyes: still hasnt shipped. My order with P-Bandai shipped today.  

It worked with me I think. I asked them to upgrade 2 orders that I have with them to EMS from Registered SAL due to what happened to my lost package months ago. I told them that I'm willing to pay the difference just to have it changed to EMS. Don't want to deal another lost package is what I emailed them as far as I remember. And they did it with no problem. Guess, it's just a random thing with them. And depends on who's who replying toevery emails they receive. :rolleyes:

With the October 27th deadline approaching, I figured I should update my VF-31A preorder summary post for anyone still on the fence about purchasing. It's been updated with the MyKombini link, otherwise it's the same as it ever was.

I decided to bite the bullet and try out Mykombini, since they demand a 50% deposit (not including shipping) instead of the whole price the other stores except CDJ charge you, and their total is only about 500 yen more than NY's. I'll let you all know how it goes with MK.

Edited by kajnrig

3 hours ago, Scyla said:

Got a preparation in progress mail from NY regarding the VF-31F Super Parts.

CDJapan doesn't seem to be doing s**t with mine.  Hell, I have the next two Figuarts StarvWars figures and the Movie Realization Jango Fett pre-ordered there and they've been available on their website for a few days and they haven't made a move to ship that stuff either...

Edited by Mommar

4 hours ago, Mommar said:

CDJapan doesn't seem to be doing s**t with mine.  Hell, I have the next two Figuarts StarvWars figures and the Movie Realization Jango Fett pre-ordered there and they've been available on their website for a few days and they haven't made a move to ship that stuff either...

Same, no movement on my SPs from CDJ. Some remorse there, since I've ordered my 31A with them as well.