6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I just checked my Nippon-Yasan account, and the Messer's DX Super Pack are still preparation in progress since the 19th. Nippon-Yasan will really test how patient you are for waiting. <_<

You sure you have the right order number? My Messer super parts show "Release date 26-10-17"... they're not even in preparation in progress yet. I thought mine were but it's my Patlabor Zero that's in preparation in progress.

36 minutes ago, jenius said:

You sure you have the right order number? My Messer super parts show "Release date 26-10-17"... they're not even in preparation in progress yet. I thought mine were but it's my Patlabor Zero that's in preparation in progress.

Yup. I did triple check even though it says the release date is on the 26th. I also received an email notification for it on the 19th. And that's the only order I have for this month with them.

2 hours ago, jenius said:

Yes i received the same notification from NY that my messer super packs are in "preparation status"

On 10/23/2017 at 3:10 PM, no3Ljm said:

Waiting patiently for the DX VF-31J/Kai to hit the Tamashii Web shop as a regular item again. :search:

If not, I'll be fine without it as long that Bandai will release the DX VF-31S and VF-31E soon. :db:

It seems like it will become a lucky draw item after the Dec event completed. I didn't own any VF-31 yet, but I hope I can get the VF-31JKai and the VF-31A.

16 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

waiting for used Messer parts to be listed at Mandarake. I am having doubts now with Bandai with the non-announcement of Mirage Super parts, so Messers parts will be a good use on the 31A.

Bandai shouldn't have cancelled Mirage's parts...they are just awaiting the green light. Considering the April preorders are slowly trickling in, I wouldn't be surprised if it's scheduled between April and June release. I mean the Kairos came out of left field without any previous prototype. Have hope!

2 hours ago, chyll2 said:

waiting for used Messer parts to be listed at Mandarake. I am having doubts now with Bandai with the non-announcement of Mirage Super parts, so Messers parts will be a good use on the 31A.

Fair warning, since someone else pointed it out to me: there appear to be some differences in the 31A's mould near where the SP missile collar mounts, so the Messer SP on 31A is not a sure thing.

2 hours ago, WaferMouse said:

Fair warning, since someone else pointed it out to me: there appear to be some differences in the 31A's mould near where the SP missile collar mounts, so the Messer SP on 31A is not a sure thing.

That is correct. They have some differences.

VF-31J
1__25372.1479869403.jpg.a6651a540fdcd1c5e24be336de9a6da1.jpg

VF-31A
macross-delta-dx-chogokin-vf-31a-kairos.jpg.9e3dd35625bc00810614cec691b87e4a.jpg

2 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Something to try and see, but i don't see the hero 31 SP missile collar connectors  riding that high up the chest. 

No, it's not. But the thing is the 31A collar connectors are somehow wider and breaks in half. The other half is connected to the panel that falls on the side of the neck. The chest part will not slide in properly due to the connectors are a little bit wider. And the it will bump on the connectors as well. 

tamashii-web-exclusive-dx-chogokin-vf-31j-siegfried-hayate-immelman-custom-for-super-parts-set-pre-order-7.gif.jpeg.277114bece004b8fb3242a18ca5451e9.jpeg

Just to be clear, the collar connectors you guys are referring to is the one with 'pink' crystal, right?

The SP missile collar connectors i refer to are the ones connecting both missile packs together.

Its true that the valk "quartz" collars are wider on the 31A than the hero valks, but if the "across the chest" SP connection piece doesn't ride that high to the quartz collars, then hopefully messer's SP parts would fit the 31a too. 

14 minutes ago, seti88 said:

The SP missile collar connectors i refer to are the ones connecting both missile packs together.

Its true that the valk "quartz" collars are wider on the 31A than the hero valks, but if the "across the chest" SP connection piece doesn't ride that high to the quartz collars, then hopefully messer's SP parts would fit the 31a too. 

Ok. Got it. Let's say that across the chest connection piece fit properly on the 31A. How about those 2 side parts (the ones connected on the chest connection piece that rest besides those quartz collars) It might not snug in properly since the quartz collar are wider on the 31A.

Here's a 31J with Supers from Saburo for reference:

34164883263_edde859344_z.jpg

Guess, we just have to wait and see. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

23 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Ok. Got it. Let's say that across the chest connection piece fit properly on the 31A. How about those 2 side parts (the ones connected on the chest connection piece that rest besides those quartz collars) It might not snug in properly since the quartz collar are wider on the 31A.

Here's a 31J with Supers from Saburo for reference:

34164883263_edde859344_z.jpg

Guess, we just have to wait and see. ^_^

I looked back at my hayate messer combo and noticed there was a slight gap in between the quartz and missile packs.

it seems that the Quartz collars are on a hinge which u can adjust how it lies flat or tilted away from the fuselage. 

I don't recall seeing the 31A collars tilted away from the fuselage tho.

Food for thought but am really hoping SPs are interchangeable.

Edited by seti88

19 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It's a 'customized' Leon Sasaki avatar from Macross30. I have to used Leon since you know... Leon = noeL. ^_^ 

Reon = noeL??? I don't get it.

Anyhow I had some time to fiddle with my VF-31C and it is a great release as always. And with any VF-31 release I have to notice how shitty the articulated hands are. I don't understand why Bandai didn't throw in some new ones with the Super Parts sets. I would be ashamed to be something that great like the Valkyrie be tainted by something that bad. 

I really hope they do the VF-31S next since I adore the paint scheme. 

13 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

NY never follows the Bandai schedule for accepting PO for web exclusives while everyone else follow it.

That makes me wonder though. If NY still accepts order past that P-Bandai schedule deadline, are these shops do their orders directly via P-Bandai site and depends on how many customers preorder from them or thru different P-Bandai channel that’s only dedicated to online stores?

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

That makes me wonder though. If NY still accepts order past that P-Bandai schedule deadline, are these shops do their orders directly via P-Bandai site and depends on how many customers preorder from them or thru different P-Bandai channel that’s only dedicated to online stores?

Knowing NY they probably order a huge amount extra to sell later on at a markup.