2 hours ago, JetJockey said:

I was never a big fan of the extra armor parts. I'm not sure why. The design just seemed better without all that bulky stuff.

Imagine if they'd ever actually used the -30/31's primary design feature--a swappable weapons pod...

7 minutes ago, Silverstreak said:

It looks as though I successfully obtained a VF-31J Kai. Just gotta wait for December for it to be picked up and posted to me :D

Congrats! You know the drill, now you gotta post pics when it comes in. I'm surprised nothing happened with the typhoon and all. 1st order period is done. 2nd re order will be later on tonight at 7pm JPT.

Ditto Noel! I've warmed up to the Kai quite a bit, so I'll be happy to get one if I can. But I'd be happier if they'd give us the rest of Delta platoon already, not to mention their corresponding super parts.

Speaking of which, Mirage's supers are just that...a mirage. For now. <_<

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Waiting patiently for the DX VF-31J/Kai to hit the Tamashii Web shop as a regular item again. :search:

If not, I'll be fine without it as long that Bandai will release the DX VF-31S and VF-31E soon. :db:

Yeah im fine without  VF-31j as long they release the S and E variants

21 minutes ago, Darotower said:

VF-31S Looks really good for me!

22553067_1636480656373571_1012670849789198832_o.jpg

YES! Finally! :yahoo:

:huh:

Edit: I just realized that it has 2016 on the text. And Messer still says TBA. <_<

Cruel but nice one, Darotower. :lol:

Edited by no3Ljm

Arad's scheme didn't really thrill me but looking at that pic.... I dunno it seems more interesting than the color pallet swap the first three releases have been.

Where is that ad from? I don't recall they promoting Arads Dx that far back. 

And yeah seriously WTF on Messers Reaper symbol's angle?

21 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Arad's scheme didn't really thrill me but looking at that pic.... I dunno it seems more interesting than the color pallet swap the first three releases have been.

Where is that ad from? I don't recall they promoting Arads Dx that far back. 

And yeah seriously WTF on Messers Reaper symbol's angle?

Probably some Hobby Magazine back in 2016. And they didn't promote Arad back then. It was mentioned that both of those DX models were displayed in the last 2016 WonderFest. And there's no release date back then.

20 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Probably some Hobby Magazine back in 2016. And they didn't promote Arad back then. It was mentioned that both of those DX models were displayed in the last 2016 WonderFest. And there's no release date back then.

What's your avatar pic from?

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

That was posted by IXTL back in March 2016.

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It's a 'customized' Leon Sasaki avatar from Macross30. I have to used Leon since you know... Leon = noeL. ^_^ 

wow mind-blowingly avatar and name match-up! Paint your car/laptop/outfit to the colors of the chronos and nergasm away! :D