They're not the only Japanese company that does this sort of thing by a long shot though.  I was just discussing something about Final Fantasy XIV with friends.. apparently there's a particular bonus item you could only get by ordering the basic edition of the game.. the collectors editions didn't include it, meaning you had to buy multiple copies to actually get all the bonuses.

It sucks pretty badly, but whatever.  I'd frankly prefer to make my own arm shields with built-in hardpoints anyway, because the big honking clamp they threw in as an afterthought sucks.  I'm just going to wait and hope that Mirage's packs include the missiles by default.

Such beautiful figure, so Happy to have Messer and now Farina, still missing Hayate :( . Man I wonder why Arcadia charges 33% more on their premium finishes just because of the markings, I mean just look all those markings and detail in Bandai VF-31 Valks and even with a bigger figure and cheaper price. I know some people could hate me of what I'm going to say  but  for me Bandai's VF-31's right now are way ahead in quality than Arcadia's valks 1/60 last releases, don't get me wrong I love my Arcadia Hikaru Ichijo VF-1S normal version that I bought some months, it will be always  for me the king of Valkyries the ones that start it all, but then again when you grab both Valks in fighter mode you can notice right away the difference in quality of the materials used. I hope Arcadia get bigger as a company so they can improve their figure creation process, but in the meantime knowing this about the quality thing I will keep supporting Arcadia so they can keep creating this beautiful figures that contains the Macross universe.   :D

I really love the DX Chogokin line. Even though it lacks some of the VF's that I really want... Arcadia still has a stranglehold on the Licenses for those, and I'll never be able to afford them. I'm really glad to have the Yamato stuff that I have, but alas, I'll never have a better VF-0A or Sv-51...

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Bandai should release DX Arad's 31S first before his 31A. Pronto Bandai! ;)

Here's a big 'WHAT IF'. What if Bandai decided to release Arad's 31A after the Cannon Fodder 31A release but only to be available via their wonderful Tamashii Event Exclusive and Lottery. What would everyone feels? :rolleyes:

print a water decal of his logo if it can be found. I assume the only difference between his A and the rest is just the logo

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

1 hour ago, eXis10z said:

print a water decal of his logo if it can be found. I assume the only difference between his A and the rest is just the logo

If you don't mind the alpha character on the modex number all throughout the wings and fins, then yeah a water decal logo would suffice. But since the logo is somehow within the pod hinges, I rather get a Bandai produced ones so that it will be machine printed on so the print tolerance is high. ;)

Here's Arad's 01 VF-31 Kairos:
nGYx58s.jpg

Here's the Alpha squad's VF-31 Kairos:
H24zBV1.jpg

1 minute ago, chyll2 said:

you buy from middlemen that buys it from P-Bandai. (like Nippon yasan)

Oh, I guess I already knew that lol.  I usually get everything from NY but  ever paid attention enough to know what was and was not a web exclusive.