Talking about Chuck VF-31, I'm thinking replacing him with Yuki Mori instead :lol: , it would be better if there's pilot version of Yuki mori SHFiguarts.

Kaori niimi-> VF-31J

Rei -> VF31C / VF31F

Yuki Mori -> VF-31E

Melda Deitz -> VF31S

FIGURE-029007.jpg

Edited by venth85

5 minutes ago, venth85 said:

Talking about Chuck VF-31, I'm thinking replacing him with Yuki Mori instead :lol: , it would be better if there's pilot version of Yuki mori SHFiguarts.
Kaori -> VF-31J

Rei -> VF31E / VF31F

Yuki Mori -> VF-31E

Merda Dits -> VF31S

But Yuki is already paired with a YF-29, I guess she needs a new fighter. :D

14 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Ooo yamato_girlsXmacross_delta discussion in da houz!

saburo - double fighter shot,  29 30th anni + 31 chuck with yuki, am not sure if all of them can fit in one shot...might be too yellow too lol... 

That would make for a interesting shoot. I don't think the yellow would be too bad because both fighters have lots of white areas.  @venth85 will take care of the next generation Yamato Girls X Macross.  Also I'd have to take the Yamato Girls out of storage.  LOL

38 minutes ago, Saburo said:

That would make for a interesting shoot. I don't think the yellow would be too bad because both fighters have lots of white areas.  @venth85 will take care of the next generation Yamato Girls X Macross.  Also I'd have to take the Yamato Girls out of storage.  LOL

hehe no worries, even if there were no shoots, the yamato_girlsXmacross_frontier will still be in my dreams!

I myself would bite and look to complete the line if bandai released more girls. Only thing, i cant photograph properly due to the extreme clutter around me.

On the yellows yeah the white would break it up, i do hope the yellow shades turn out to be distinctive enough for differentiation.. ;)

16 hours ago, abbadon said:
16 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

It's funny to see the HLJ link by spacemanoeuvres right after abbadon's VF-31J/C post. It really made me click it so I can order that Hayate's VF-31J/C. Only to be greeted by a Discontinued VF-31C page. Hahaha! :lol:

1 hour ago, Guyffon said:

Is that knight logo in the right orientation or is this the same as the messer debacle?

Same Messer debacle.

DX teased image:
bvPFUil.jpg

From Episode 26:
p6c4uEh.jpg

Bandai 1/72 VF-31J/C [Deculture Ver.]
B7WYhqx.jpg

I don't mind so it will be the same as Messer's since it's already been rotated. But it's nice if they follow the right angle this time. But... since it's going to be an exclusive, I'm not going to complain as long that I can get one. ^_^

So I tried putting my Messer's Super Parts on Mirage and see how it feels. Can't say it looks good though. It's the same 'meh' feeling when I tried it on my Hayate's 31J. What do you guys think? :rolleyes:

IORIMiS.jpg

IpoUnMo.jpg

npyA27u.jpg

Yeah. I think Messer's Super Parts will not work this time on Mirage's colors. Not as same as Messer's colors on Hayate's blue. So I decided to stick with Mirage colors instead. ^_^

JxUvEs2.jpg

EPOxwZR.jpg

21q7ABP.jpg

17 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

So I tried putting my Messer's Super Parts on Mirage and see how it feels. Can't say it looks good though. It's the same 'meh' feeling when I tried it on my Hayate's 31J. What do you guys think? :rolleyes:

Yeah. I think Messer's Super Parts will not work this time on Mirage's colors. Not as same as Messer's colors on Hayate's blue. So I decided to stick with Mirage colors instead. ^_^

Messer's Super Parts? Did those ship already? :blink:

Oh... wait you did some of the pixel magic on the Hayate Super parts...

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Like you said, also think it looks 'meh' cos it mutes down the colors. 

btw,  what feeling did you get if you put hayate's SP's on mirage? :D

8 hours ago, seti88 said:

Ooo yamato_girlsXmacross_delta discussion in da houz!

saburo - double fighter shot,  29 30th anni + 31 chuck with yuki, am not sure if all of them can fit in one shot...might be too yellow too lol... 

Hmm... so which Yamato girl would fit with Isamu's YF-29?

In the show she gives some explanation about the Chinese character it's written in or something. I can't really remember. Think Rei was just a nickname her brother gave her.

I do remember that the character was a dude in the original Yamato series. She got Starbuck'ed for 2199.

So many Figinstock alerts for the 31C... they tempt me to get a third one! :angry:

20 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

In the show she gives some explanation about the Chinese character it's written in or something. I can't really remember. Think Rei was just a nickname her brother gave her.

I do remember that the character was a dude in the original Yamato series. She got Starbuck'ed for 2199.

So many Figinstock alerts for the 31C... they tempt me to get a third one! :angry:

I almost got another one too but amiami FAQ says you can only get 1 per household regardless of number of orders. Have you ordered more than one from them?

4 hours ago, Sildani said:

Hmm... so which Yamato girl would fit with Isamu's YF-29?

4 hours ago, seti88 said:

In terms of color perhaps hilde? But she kinda doesn't suit isamu...thats my opinion anyway..

perhaps a non megahouse fig would be better...

dont follow yamato that much so am not sure why she is called akira or rei at times....

@Sildani @seti88 Hmmm.... tough one.  If based on the figs available I'd say the Akira white suit variant or standard suit by Megahouse.

Pic below. :D

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Kodai mistakenly reads the Japanese character as "Rei" and assumes that's her name, also it becomes her nickname.

15742921525_33cd2e030f_h.jpg

5 hours ago, chyll2 said:

I really do not want to put timeline on 31A since I know I will be disappointed. I just tell myself, it will come and I need to save money for it.

It might not even come out. How's that for disappointment? :(

41 minutes ago, Saburo said:

15742921525_33cd2e030f_h.jpg

Wow, that is uncanny.

13 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It's funny to see the HLJ link by spacemanoeuvres right after abbadon's VF-31J/C post. It really made me click it so I can order that Hayate's VF-31J/C. Only to be greeted by a Discontinued VF-31C page. Hahaha! :lol:

Same Messer debacle.

DX teased image:
bvPFUil.jpg

From Episode 26:
p6c4uEh.jpg

Bandai 1/72 VF-31J/C [Deculture Ver.]
B7WYhqx.jpg

I don't mind so it will be the same as Messer's since it's already been rotated. But it's nice if they follow the right angle this time. But... since it's going to be an exclusive, I'm not going to complain as long that I can get one. ^_^

I would gladly pick this up since I skipped out the original Hayate's 31J, this will be a nice replacement piece. That insignia on the wings somehow reminds me of the black widow spider.

Edited by Valkyrie2008

16 hours ago, packrat said:

Damn frozen left shoulder, cannot transform. Maybe if I force it, it will move

Seems decently common on this release---I just tried alternating between the two hinges (each end of the bar) and eventually got it loose, though some paint chipped off the bar.  (Not really visible in any mode).