On 9/13/2017 at 2:36 PM, Shukenzero said:

Bandai have yet to show Arad and Chuck's, outside of reveals of early prototypes. Maybe it's a little hiatus before new announcements, ala the VF-25G and RVF-25? They pretty much went full pelt with four DX releases, so I hope it's that and not bad sales.

Yea, I'm only awaiting for Arad's plus superpacks to complete my MD collection...

tumblr_oe51u0wsVz1s40tcxo1_500.gif

Edited by Andy NYK

1 hour ago, venth85 said:

It seems tamashii event exclusive
http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-81511.html

As per google translate;

New selling method!
"Advance commemoration commodity" which becomes a web advance purchase system

All eight items are prepared this year! And, introducing the first "advance first-come purchase"!
After the first arrival order at premium Bandai, we will accept items at the venue during the event.
To order, do not forget to register as other premium Bandai products as well as advance membership registration (free) are required!
Detailed purchase method and notes will be announced sequentially on this site.

I think its going to be a P-Bandai item, with the option of getting it then and there at the event?!

Now, when is the pre-order date??

11 minutes ago, venth85 said:

Can't wait till January when Rei get released, going to pose her VF-31C instead of Mirage :lol: , her suit color almost match with VF-31C

10487331a4.jpg

O' yea! The closest to a figuarts pilot as can be mustered so far!

11 minutes ago, seti88 said:

As per google translate;

New selling method!
"Advance commemoration commodity" which becomes a web advance purchase system

All eight items are prepared this year! And, introducing the first "advance first-come purchase"!
After the first arrival order at premium Bandai, we will accept items at the venue during the event.
To order, do not forget to register as other premium Bandai products as well as advance membership registration (free) are required!
Detailed purchase method and notes will be announced sequentially on this site.

I think its going to be a P-Bandai item, with the option of getting it then and there at the event?!

Now, when is the pre-order date??

probably smart they did it as a exclusive, i just can't see a big desire for this unless it's limited. looks too much like the first.  

35 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

probably smart they did it as a exclusive, i just can't see a big desire for this unless it's limited. looks too much like the first.  

Other than the black stripes and reaper, yeah there isn't much difference. I wonder if there will be reaction missiles packed in?
For a price of 21,000yen thats a nice deal if they are...

Am also not sure if its part of bandai's lottery system where you win a chance to buy these exclusives by entering a contest earlier?

Was the hmr vf-1 gbp an event exclusive and was it p-bandai too, cos they displayed it in the vid for 2014... I cant remember...

either way if its p-bandai the preorder shouldnt b that mad at least...

plus i already have hayates supers ready, if i decide to get it, just missing the Reactive missile..lol

Bandai screwed the pooch with the reaction missile mounts though, it's going to take entirely new arm shields before they're usable.

Should have just included them from the start, but then that would have made a dangerous amount of sense. :rolleyes: 

We might know for sure what's up if they're included in Mirage's packs, since she used them on her standard fighter.  If so, we can probably expect a second set of packs for Hayate with vaguely different markings to go with the exclusive knight-schemed 31J.

Depending on how difficult it is to get, I might try and get one of those, but if I do, I'll sell off my second normal Hayate, and use the knight emblem one for a battroid super pack pose with Mirage.

35 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Bandai screwed the pooch with the reaction missile mounts though, it's going to take entirely new arm shields before they're usable.

Should have just included them from the start, but then that would have made a dangerous amount of sense. :rolleyes: 

We might know for sure what's up if they're included in Mirage's packs, since she used them on her standard fighter.  If so, we can probably expect a second set of packs for Hayate with vaguely different markings to go with the exclusive knight-schemed 31J.

Depending on how difficult it is to get, I might try and get one of those, but if I do, I'll sell off my second normal Hayate, and use the knight emblem one for a battroid super pack pose with Mirage.

It's part of BANDAI Plan for Super pack ver.2 with reaction Missile package :lol: 

Bandai's new 'method' is probably gonna be venue sales first, then shove it online onto p-Bandai, as chyll2 mentioned. The exact same stunt they did for the Destiny. I hope that's the case or otherwise it'll be a slog to try and get a hold of.

Not digging the scheme too much but kinda want it cos it was Hayate's final valk. If all else fails there's always yahoo Japan auction.

I would have expected them to finish with delta squadron first before doing this repaint. But with the lack of any delta announcements, not even the VF-31C super packs, something is better than nothing I guess. At least they haven't totally given up on DX delta toys. I really need them to push these out so that I have a chance to get the 31A.

1 minute ago, David Hingtgen said:

Ok, if I have the knives in the shields, then the knife's handle (instead of the shield itself) touches the forearm, and so the shield is like 2mm further away than if the knife isn't there.  E.G., the shield can only fold 85 degrees instead of 90.   

I'll check mine this evening, but I remember that the knife needs a bit of adjusting to sit in the correct place.

Well that Kai is gonna be a pain in the ass to get. Hoping I can swing it, coz i loves me that plane. 

The good news is, this makes me more confident about the line. I was worried we wouldn't see the rest, since we hadn't any announcements past the Messer armor. This gives me a little more hope.