2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I'm pretty sure this is the most money I've spent on a series that I didn't even like. :huh:

This is true and I agree. Because this is the first time I decided to complete a whole squadron. And it's not even my favorite Macross series. Blame it on the very colorful VF-31's. :lol:

11 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

This is true and I agree. Because this is the first time I decided to complete a whole squadron. And it's not even my favorite Macross series. Blame it on the very colorful VF-31's. :lol:

You never got the entire SMS Skull squadron? :o

The 31s do look great and it's such a damn shame they were wasted on such a garbage series! Just like the VF-2SS. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

The 31s do look great and it's such a damn shame they were wasted on such a garbage series! Just like the VF-2SS. :rolleyes:

Nope. Not even the Vermillion/Skull Squadron. :rolleyes:

Werd, delta is a garbage fire but dem valks :wub:

I kinda want a third one now so I can have a dual battroid display with Hayate...

I'm pretty sure this is the most money I've spent on a series that I didn't even like. :huh:

I have 3 x 31J's but am limiting myself to doubles for the 31C. Only picked up 1 31F because I don't care for the tramp stamp 

1 hour ago, wmkjr said:

That's via proxy correct? What are the service fees? The regular one is sold out. 

Proxy:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEODAI-17421

Regular:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-230584

CDJ proxy fees are pretty steep... I think it's 500 yen + 10% of the item price and since it's shipped within Japan from seller to CDJ, you also have to pay tax (normally CDJ to outside Japan = no tax).

13 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Same goes for me and but delta is not the only series that i collected most of the key characters variants. Macross frontier is another one

Edited by recon

Saw the Figinstock email and, lo and behold, Amiami's listing was still up.  Since I missed the slightly less expensive HLJ reopen from a couple of days back I decided to bite the bullet and place my order with Amiami this time... hopefully shipping will be a bit cheaper to make up the difference, since they don't corral you into EMS or FedEX the way HLJ does.  At least now I have a copy secured, and a single copy is all I was looking for anyway.

4 hours ago, mechaninac said:

^ IKR?  Preorder day presents you with sleepless anticipation followed by either blissful accomplishment, or infuriating frustration.  This was far more stress free and enjoyable.

This is true if only everyone is awake at 3:15am PST. Hahaha! :lol:

And yes, I hate it when a few slots open at that time when I'm sleeping. ^_^

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

This is true if only everyone is awake at 3:15am PST. Hahaha! :lol:

And yes, I hate it when a few slots open at that time when I'm sleeping. ^_^

Oh you sleep? That may be the problem with securing one. Dealing with all this hobby stuff and life in General has brought me many a sleepless night so that may be the real luck in securing orders :lol: