52 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

I missed it by 4 1/2 hours.  I guess the rule of this game is that you have to check your email every 5-10 minutes or you're SOL.:wacko:

I actually saw the link here on the forum before I received the email alert lol

So the rule of this game is to refresh the forum every 5 mins :lol:

Hopefully it will pop up again. I have a feeling it will be available a few times this week. 

Now to cancel my scalper price order at bandaionline. 

11 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I missed both AmiAmi and HLJ. :cray: 

Anyone who have extras?

Have an order at HLJ from the original window, I had to double check to see if I had a Fig In Stock alert for Ami Ami and I do, but didn't get an email like a few others did. (I only have one ordered)

Probably yes, very likely - I'm sure someone will look out for you if you don't get one secured.

-b.

Just tried to cancel my po for the vf-31c at http://www.bandaionline.com/ 

They charge a 30% handling fee for preorder cancellations lol :lol:

I didn't realize that was a thing but I should have read the fine print. 

17 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Just tried to cancel my po for the vf-31c at http://www.bandaionline.com/ 

They charge a 30% handling fee for preorder cancellations lol :lol:

I didn't realize that was a thing but I should have read the fine print. 

wow, that was quite high,  at 30%, it might be better just to stay with the preorder, maybe

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

Man, I'm feeling bummed for the fellows who haven't been able to nab a pre-order yet.  It sucks to have a hobby where the company actively tries to keep you out.

Unfortunately I'm in that boat still. Slept through it it by a couple minutes when the pre order went up at first, and missed it again today by 20 minutes or so. Not having a lot of luck with this one :(

8 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Have an order at HLJ from the original window, I had to double check to see if I had a Fig In Stock alert for Ami Ami and I do, but didn't get an email like a few others did. (I only have one ordered)

Probably yes, very likely - I'm sure someone will look out for you if you don't get one secured.

-b.

Thanks B! Was busy today with family and relatives so I can't keep track online. Hehehe. But a good fellow member already offered me one of his PO. So I'm good now that I'm going to have my first VF-31C. So happy now. ^_^

7 hours ago, F360 said:

well, I'm sure more will open up since the release date is 09-09-17.  if not, your backup plan would be N-Y for 22000 yen? when they reopen?

Yeah. That would be the plan. But it's all good now. Thanks also for looking out for me. ;) 

9 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Man, I'm feeling bummed for the fellows who haven't been able to nab a pre-order yet.  It sucks to have a hobby where the company actively tries to keep you out.

Thanks for the concern, Mommar. ^_^ But yeah, they should really leave the preorder longer. A 5-second PO window for regular release is really crazy I might say. :unsure: