32 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

I think those with multiple orders of 31c should rejoice u got your orders in.

There are many of us with zero orders and waiting anxiously for more slots to open up. :p

How ironic it's going to be if those who have multiple PO orders forgot to pay on the deadline payment date. :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

if only I can safely transfer my HLJ account. The last time I did it, the account got banned.

You have more than one, chyll2? Willing to let one go? :rolleyes:

Anyways, just throwing this out there. If any US-based member here is going to cancel or drop one of their DX VF-31C preorder. Before you do, please feel free to PM me first. Thanks! ^_^ 

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

How ironic it's going to be if those who have multiple PO orders forgot to pay on the deadline payment date. :rolleyes:

Haha sorry Noel but it ain't going to be one of my orders. :lol: Already paid for two of them. Last one is with HLJ so I can't pay that one yet. 

Only two of these are mine; the third is going to a local fellow Macross collector. He gets the most expensive of the three. :rolleyes:

Saw they changed the date on NY's site, but I just got this email from HLJ an hour ago:

"Thanks for writing! It's currently expected on or about 9/30, but manufacturers sometimes release sooner.

We appreciate your business with us!

Best Regards,

Mark K
HobbyLink Japan

So NY knows, but HLJ doesn't have a clue? Is that normal?

9 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Haha sorry Noel but it ain't going to be one of my orders. :lol: Already paid for two of them. Last one is with HLJ so I can't pay that one yet. 

Only two of these are mine; the third is going to a local fellow Macross collector. He gets the most expensive of the three. :rolleyes:

No worries sir. I'm just hoping preorders will open or if not, it's still going to be widely available after release date. ;)

But if it's going to be discontinued beyond that, it's still ok. It's just a toy. ^_^

Did you sense a tone of sour graping there? :rolleyes:

21 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

No worries sir. I'm just hoping preorders will open or if not, it's still going to be widely available after release date. ;)

But if it's going to be discontinued beyond that, it's still ok. It's just a toy. ^_^

Did you sense a tone of sour graping there? :rolleyes:

I missed the preorder window for a variety of reasons.

I'm kind of depending on the Mirage-colored VF-31 to end up like the Messer-colored version. It'll SEEM rare as diamonds for the first 1-2 months. Then, after that, the toy became VERY PLENTIFUL. If you wanted to spend ~$250 for one on eBay, it was available. If you took your chances, there were frequently sales threads on Macross World where people simply didn't want theirs anymore and it was still MISB in the HLJ packaging, and all they wanted was what they paid for it (about ~$220 total).

And if you really wanted to take your chances, it's not that hard to find a new sales thread every month or so that sells a Messer-version VF-31 for about $200 used.

2 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Looks like NY ninja removed the pre-order availablility for the VF-31 Messer Fast Packs.

I was gonna order them today too, damn I got lazy.  Looks like mykombini, big in japan, and cdjapan proxy doesn't have it either.

Anyone know where else I can order them?

On 9/1/2017 at 7:47 AM, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Looks like NY ninja removed the pre-order availablility for the VF-31 Messer Fast Packs.

On 9/1/2017 at 9:55 AM, HG Blows said:

I was gonna order them today too, damn I got lazy.  Looks like mykombini, big in japan, and cdjapan proxy doesn't have it either.

Anyone know where else I can order them?

They'll be available again later but with a markup.  Hayate's Super Parts are 11500 JPY so probably the same price as those.

Saw the emai from Figinstock as soon after waking up this morning; of course, by the time I did, it was already too late... another case of if you miss it by a minute it may as well have been a day.  I'm hanging my hopes on HLJ reopening their listing, personally.