2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Same. I submitted another ticket to NY. My SP have been in progress for 6 days. 

Oh no, it was shipped.  They just indicated to UPS I was paying for shipping even though I paid NY for it.  UPS has been holding it ransom in town since last Tuesday for $203 while I wait for NY to get off their asses and inform UPS they've paid for shipping and deliver the damn thing.

Woo hoo my SP and 2nd VF-31J finally shipped from NY! 

I ordered these back in January and I don't understand why they wouldn't ship the 31J back then since they shipped separately anyway (I got 2 tracking numbers) -_-

Oh well. Just happy they're in the way :D

26 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

Beautiful pics as always Saburo. I don't even need to put the supers on mine anymore haha

For real, awesome pics as always Saburo! - I might even overpay for shipping to get my hands on a set from N-Y since I skipped out on the initial order. :lol:

16 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Hi all, just popping in to ask if a -31A has been teased at all? Thanks.

No sir.

-b.

48 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

Beautiful pics as always Saburo. I don't even need to put the supers on mine anymore haha

Thank you @Shukenzero, I try my best. :)

HAHA!  One of the reasons I like to take photos, I can look at photos of each mode without transforming the Valk.  They remain in forever Fighter mode or Box mode. Maybe I should just put photos of them in my display cases? :lol:

20 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

For real, awesome pics as always Saburo! - I might even overpay for shipping to get my hands on a set from N-Y since I skipped out on the initial order. :lol:

*snip*

-b.

They are really nice and fit well on the 31J. Did you order a set for the 31F?

33 minutes ago, Saburo said:

HAHA!  One of the reasons I like to take photos, I can look at photos of each mode without transforming the Valk.  They remain in forever Fighter mode or Box mode. Maybe I should just put photos of them in my display cases? :lol:

Not yet.  Cause you know I haven't learned from the last time. But I will. 

-b.

3 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Woo hoo my SP and 2nd VF-31J finally shipped from NY! 

I ordered these back in January and I don't understand why they wouldn't ship the 31J back then since they shipped separately anyway (I got 2 tracking numbers) -_-

Oh well. Just happy they're in the way :D

If you ordered them together on the same ticket, they don't ship until everything in the order is in stock. Certain shipping methods ship separately once everything is in stock because there is a weight limit for that method. Might also explain the lower savings on combined orders in those cases. 

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

Saliva inducing pix, @Saburo! And some of us here take a look of your photo's in various modes and leave our valks in fighter mode (or box mode!!) haha...

i must admit i am one of such sometimes..esp with the draken!

Edited by seti88

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

Maybe you should pass the valks onto spanner! You have the photos and he has the quadruples :D

2 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Not yet.  Cause you know I haven't learned from the last time. But I will. 

-b.

@Kanedas Bike just here to help you brother!  Its my job t make sure buy something now than regret not buying something later. :lol:

The 31F is going to look even more badass than 31J with Supers.

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Saliva inducing pix, @Saburo! And some of us here take a look of your photo's in various modes and leave our valks in fighter mode (or box mode!!) haha...

i must admit i am one of such sometimes..esp with the draken!

Thank @seti88

57 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

Maybe you should pass the valks onto spanner! You have the photos and he has the quadruples :D

LOL, now there's a thought.  I am sure @spanner would love that idea, but I need to keep them with me if I need to reshoot them. :D

54 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

Did Spanner definition got updated? I swear, last time I check, it is three copies of the same valk. :lol:

I though it was "i must have many." :D

51 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

It's basically as many copies as humanly possible...plus super parts!

:lol:

11 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Yup. Most favorite shot. Awesome as always Saburo!

Thank you @wmkjr!

1 hour ago, Andy NYK said:

Saburo! You changed my mind to getting the SP for the 31S when it's released, lol!

:D:lol: Glad to have helped.

53 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Most befitting of his title then.:p

I wander through the forum threads to enable people to make purchases. :p:lol:

@Saburo as beautiful shots as always. When is your Macross book coming out ?! I am in for a couple at least ;)

The more I see it, the more I dislike the "standard" back pack for these 31, and I was looking again at Macross Delta TV episodes, and I found that in EP06 time lapse 14m55s the 31A-Delta 01 also got this standard "Gun+charging drone" combo instead of the sexy "Gun + missiles" back pack... That makes me anxious that we won't have the 31A standard backpack anytime soon. I hope we at least have the Sound pack!

xh9q7G1.jpg

IMG_2073.JPG.eded8d7cda5b0a1a9dfb9913b90e9c37.JPG

3 hours ago, Andy NYK said:

Saburo! You changed my mind to getting the SP for the 31S when it's released, lol!

Saburo's photo's are the death star beam/SDF cannon. Wallet doesnt even get a chance to avoid.

Edited by seti88

13 hours ago, Andy NYK said:

Arigato gozaimasu~! Hahaha!

@Andy NYK :D:lol:

12 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

@Saburo as beautiful shots as always. When is your Macross book coming out ?! I am in for a couple at least ;)

The more I see it, the more I dislike the "standard" back pack for these 31, and I was looking again at Macross Delta TV episodes, and I found that in EP06 time lapse 14m55s the 31A-Delta 01 also got this standard "Gun+charging drone" combo instead of the sexy "Gun + missiles" back pack... That makes me anxious that we won't have the 31A standard backpack anytime soon. I hope we at least have the Sound pack!

xh9q7G1.jpg

IMG_2073.JPG.eded8d7cda5b0a1a9dfb9913b90e9c37.JPG

@Xigfrid I am really hoping they make DX Chogokin VF-31A, its standard pod awesome!  As for the book, still "in progress". ;)

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Lovely pics, @Saburo! :wub:  :good:

Thanks @no3Ljm!

11 hours ago, seti88 said:

Saburo's photo's are the death star beam/SDF cannon. Wallet doesnt even get a chance to avoid.

@seti88 Maybe I should start using the spoiler tags on the photos? Look at your own risk of making purchases. :lol:

7 hours ago, WaferMouse said:

@Saburo Amazing shots! Man, the Gerwalk on these VFs is popping, why did they use it so little on-screen?

Am slightly worried that my 31F SPs are going to bleed out the colour in my 31C in battroid, but think it will be worth it for the other modes.

@WaferMouse Thank you, much appreciated! I agree the with the F's SP in Battroid mode on the C since there isn't much color shown but it will make the head standout. Gerwalk and Fighter will look good on the color balance. I'll definitely do a photo set of the C with F SP. :D

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Edited for yah. ;) 

:lol:

Edited by Saburo

22 minutes ago, Saburo said:

1q00gg.jpg

LOL!

At this point I'm feeling more like Prequel Trilogy Anakin than Original Trilogy Luke.

You know, cause one was really, really dumb and gullible and the other was Leia's twin brother.

6 minutes ago, Blue Meanie said:

......complete?......what does that mean?....

Seriously, Blue Meanie gets it.

Just now, Saburo said:

its a deception, to lure you in to purchasing but as we all know the collection will never be complete. ;)

Darth Foto-Inabler. :ph34r:

-b.

4 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

LOL!

At this point I'm feeling more like Prequel Trilogy Anakin than Original Trilogy Luke.

You know, cause one was really, really dumb and gullible and the other was Leia's twin brother.

Seriously, Blue Meanie gets it.

Darth Foto-Inabler. :ph34r:

-b.

Now that I think about it, rather than a hooded Emperor Palpatine it should be a hooded Macross logo in that meme.  LOL

On 5/27/2017 at 7:09 PM, Slave IV said:

Always great pics! Seen so much of the supers on the F, they look amazing on the J they were intended for too!

@Slave IV Sorry, I missed your comment. Thank you much appreciated.  The supers look great on the F, and as you said they look amazing on the J! Can't wait to get the supers for the F. :D