Well my package didn't arrive today... apparently they lie about estimated delivery windows... but I called and they seem convinced it should come tomorrow.

OH man... I'm so sad. I just lost my pre-order for the VF-31 Messer version at amiami. I missed the payment due date (I never had this before on an order) and they just cancelled my order. Hopefully, they'll let me grab the order again, but if not, hopefully one of you guys can grab it. are all the different sites going to open any orders again soon?

Edited by mzhao3

26 minutes ago, mzhao3 said:

OH man... I'm so sad. I just lost my pre-order for the VF-31 Messer version at amiami. I missed the payment due date (I never had this before on an order) and they just cancelled my order. Hopefully, they'll let me grab the order again, but if not, hopefully one of you guys can grab it. are all the different sites going to open any orders again soon?

NY still have them available for 22k.. just go grab one!

12 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Nice shots!!! Giving Saburo a run for his money! :lol:

TCracker is great!  He shoots more than just Macross toys, if you haven't seen his non-Macross toy shots, you should they are awesome!

5 hours ago, TCracker said:

You kidding me? Saburo is my damn hero. :)

Thank you I am honored, I am just a simple photographer that pushes the shutter trigger.  :wacko: :lol:

Edited by Saburo

Just now, Graham said:

My first VF-31F arrived from AmiAmi at my office this morning :)

The Second one from NY just shipped from Japan today.

I'm happy as I've got one to play with for the long weekend.

Congrats! with a long weekend you'll lots of swooshing and quality time with the 31F. :D

Mine arrived earlier today while I was at work. Got home, un-boxed, inspected it, then chucked it on display. I'm definitely appreciating the color scheme a bit more now I have it in hand. But its still at the bottom of my VF-31 list.. so no one get too excited.

Do I get the impression the 31F lines up a little tighter than the 31J where the cockpit meets the fuselage?? this 31F is tighter there than any of my four 31J.. 

20170428_182633.jpg

Edited by spanner

5 hours ago, Graham said:

Yeah, next Monday and Wed are actually public holidays here in Hong Kong, so lots of time to play with my new VF-31F :D

But then I'm having my Wisdom teeth removed next Thur, so not looking forward to that......urghhhhh!

good luck! i had mine taken out about 5 years ago, not being able to drink through a straw sucks

on the bright side depending on what medicine they give you, you can have a whole different experience playing with your valks ;)

12 hours ago, mzhao3 said:

That has to be the definition of irony. Managing to place a preorder in a several second window, but missing payment over a couple of days. 

7 hours ago, spanner said:

Mine arrived earlier today while I was at work. Got home, un-boxed, inspected it, then chucked it on display. I'm definitely appreciating the color scheme a bit more now I have it in hand. But its still at the bottom of my VF-31 list.. so no one get too excited.

Do I get the impression the 31F lines up a little tighter than the 31J where the cockpit meets the fuselage?? this 31F is tighter there than any of my four 31J.. 

20170428_182633.jpg

The 31F looks nice besides the 31J. They compliment each other. Can't wait to put on 31J's Super Parts on the 31F. Also hope Bandai puts out a 31J (Ep.26 ver) soon. ^_^

These two arrived yesterday at work. Now I can say Yellow Submarine is one of my go to place. ;)

ytyN2rC.jpg

And you're right, Spanner. The 31F's is so tight. I have to use pliers just to loosen up the hinge on one of the wrist joints. But no worries, nothing is broken. I use a napkin in between the grips. ;)

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

And you're right, Spanner. The 31F's is so tight. I have to use pliers just to loosen up the hinge on one of the wrist joints. But no worries, nothing is broken. I use a napkin in between the grips. ;)

You are so brave to try this. If i had tried this i would've broken something for sure.

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

You are so brave to try this. If i had tried this i would've broken something for sure.

Hahaha! Actually I was scared. But I have to do it because there's no way I can return it since there's no returns with Yellow Submarine. If ever I broke it all I can do it shake my head. ;)

But I just made sure that I didn't put too much pressure when I moved it. A small nudge is all it took for the wrist to loosen up. In my mind, it's better I use the pliers instead of prying or breaking my nail. :lol:

Edited by no3Ljm

I have finally received my pretty birdies! They tried to deliver while I was at work naturally so I had to drive out to the FedEx facility to get the package (or wait until Monday, screw that, lol), but I am successful. Got them out of the box and set up in fighter with pilots and looking correct, nothing crazy yet. It is two new valks at once, so.. got to take my time to enjoy them before transformations start.

They are both insanely cool looking, but the 31F is definitely drawing my eye the most, as wonderful as the Draken is. I love being all giddy at new stuff like this.