8 minutes ago, Graham said:

Broke down and just ordered a second VF-31J super pack, for the inevitable episode 26 VF-31J knight emblem version

...and then find out Bandai plans to release the 31J Kai as a bundle with Super Parts. :p

Edited by IXTL

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Well, my flight today is not until 5.40pm Japan time, so hopefully, I can grab one before boarding, although I'll be on my cell phone, not my laptop.

Ooo, rough.  Hammering on a website via phone is going to be difficult.

1 minute ago, 505thAirborne said:

Waiting for the HLJ link. 

Quick question guys as I've never ordered from AmiAmi, do you simply PO with them like HLJ or do you pay in advance? 

Pre-Orders are charged when item arrives at there store so "no pay up front" 

2 minutes ago, Graham said:

Or they'll release a different version of the Super Parts with the Reaction Missiles.

Possibly include the Sound Booster unit as well.

Edited by IXTL

2 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Waiting for the HLJ link. 

Quick question guys as I've never ordered from AmiAmi, do you simply PO with them like HLJ or do you pay in advance? 

You pay later when it is released.

1 minute ago, Graham said:

That would be awesome. I'd love a VF-31 on display with super parts and open Sound Booster.

I wonder what Bandai's plans are for the Sound Booster. It looked awesome the one (and only) time they used it in the anime.

It really was such a missed opportunity that the anime did not feature more different pods.

That was one of the main features of the VF-31 design, that it could have different swappable multi-purpose container units and the script writer(s) and director totally failed to capitalize on that.

Just think of all the money Bandai could have made selling different pod sets, as we know we would all have bought them..........LOL

14 minutes ago, Graham said:

It really was such a missed opportunity that the anime did not feature more different pods.

That was one of the main features of the VF-31 design, that it could have different swappable multi-purpose container units and the script writer(s) and director totally failed to capitalize on that.

Just think of all the money Bandai could have made selling different pod sets, as we know we would all have bought them..........LOL

Great to look at them, but painful to our wallets, especially if you are a completionist

43 minutes ago, Graham said:

Wasted opportunity indeed. Giving each of the Delta squadron 31s unique pods would have made them more desirable for me as a collector. As it stands, the only differences (with the exception of Chuck's) are the head units and color schemes.

I want to say that HLJ seems to have absolutely the best FedEx rates, but I usually order fairly big boxes of stuff.  Small packages might be faster/cheaper with DHL.

Either way, I'm going to be eagerly awaiting the refresh marathon in half an hour.. want at least two 31Cs so I can outfit one with packs.