On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:58 PM, Negotiator said:

i would have missed it.  just happened to come in from work and check my phone (that was on silent!).  it is concerning how little P.O. window has opened for messer compared to hyates.  

So, one minute instead of two minutes. ^_^

Edited by funkymonkeyjavajunky

Arad was more of an old timer past his prime than an Ozma or Roy type who was still at the peak... that was my impression. Still young enough to kick some butt but not young enough to throw it out on the line like the kids could. If others had that impression, it makes sense he doesn't sell terribly well. I thought his character was likable enough. 

I kind of like the more reddish color in this low quality scan. I woudn't mind if the actual figure was this color. Although I don't think I'd want a third VF-31 considering now pricey they are. Maybe when they release the VF-31A.

So this was discussed in the 262 thread. It seems like there is a 31 Variant every four months?

December 2016 - Hayate

April 2017 - Messer

August 2017 - Mirage

December 2017 - Arad

April 2018 - Chuck

August 2018 - CF?

Arad machine potential timeline is funny seeing that it has Christmas colors :lol:. 2018 is the year of the 35th Macross Project so maybe the 31A will get more exposure to warrant a toy release with a different/traditional/non-walkure support/old school macross missile type of pod.

20 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

So this was discussed in the 262 thread. It seems like there is a 31 Variant every four months?

December 2016 - Hayate

April 2017 - Messer

August 2017 - Mirage

December 2017 - Arad

April 2018 - Chuck

August 2018 - CF?

Arad machine potential timeline is funny seeing that it has Christmas colors :lol:. 2018 is the year of the 35th Macross Project so maybe the 31A will get more exposure to warrant a toy release with a different/traditional/non-walkure support/old school macross missile type of pod.

Sounds logical! hehe...santa arad sounds ok if bandai agrees! Unless a hayate reaper version comes to upstage him!

Edited by seti88

Arad, was a really lazy, hands-off, do what the feck you like, I don't give a shit type leader, who typically disappeared from most combat.

But as demonstrated from two scenes in the TV series, he was an accomplished knife fighter.

That is when he could actually be bothered to engage the enemy in combat, rather than vanishing off screen and letting his subordinates do whatever they like, without any orders or guidance.

9 hours ago, chyll2 said:

December 2016 - Hayate

April 2017 - Messer

August 2017 - Mirage

December 2017 - Arad

April 2018 - Chuck

August 2018 - CF?

I'd rather the CF came before Arad and Chuck's. Never happen unfortunately. The question is will we see an Arad 31A before or after the common 31A?

19 hours ago, CF18 said:

August release.

Looks like Bandai is "Arcadiaizing" the color of this release.  It looks more red than purple.  But then again maybe it was the camera?

It's Bandai. Anything's possible. 

I'm in for this one. Missed Hayate's for lack of interest, missed Messer's because the PO windows have been tiny, but I'll break my CF rule for Mirage. Hopefully her PO won't be awful. Is it confirmed that her PO is in April?

22 hours ago, CF18 said:

August release.

I'm in! This is my first time to complete a full colored Power Rangers group figures. ^_^

22 hours ago, spanner said:

It does looka but red in that photo but im sure it'll be released with the correct color. 

Either way I'll take it!!! :good::D

Red it is! ;)

22 hours ago, chyll2 said:

or paint some black stripe and label it 35th anniversary VF-31 Ichijo custom

You read my mind chyll2. :rolleyes:

For a show everybody seems to have hated everybody seems to be "all in" on all of these releases which is making the PO's a massive bitch.  I was hoping the show thread bitch-fest would mean it would be easier to find these things.

6 minutes ago, Mommar said:

For a show everybody seems to have hated everybody seems to be "all in" on all of these releases which is making the PO's a massive bitch.  I was hoping the show thread bitch-fest would mean it would be easier to find these things.

It just so happens that the design of these Valks are way cool that's why most of the time we always forget what show it came from. ^_^

And to be honest, even if I didn't like Macross7 if only the VF-19Kai didn't have a human face for sure I already bought one a long time ago. ;)