5 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Got my 31J payment request from HLJ as well. It appears HLJ does not care if you purchase another after the release date.

My previous 31J has long since shipped, so I don't know if you could get away with this if you had one in your PW, since their "limit 1" algorithm might see you have one on order and suspend you.

Amiami definitely does not let you purchase another, even after release, which is kinda dumb.

Yup, got request for payment for my 2nd 31J. I think the 1 per account limit is only during P.O to ensure 'everyone' gets one. For restock, its fair game for everyone. 

3 hours ago, Sandman said:

Anyone know the weight of vf-31 in it's box? Trying to to figure out a shipping estimate.

The total shipping weight of a Amiami box with the VF-31J inside that is bubble wrapped and paper filled is at 1920g

Yes! I finally got an order confirmation email from the Rakuten seller for the DX VF-31F. And it looks like I have to pay after the item is available along with the shipping cost. Though I have to say that they don't do cancellations. Just FYI. However, for international customers, they do charge extra Y500 for international shipment handling fee. And it is not subject for any discount. I have a feeling that all in all it's about $220+.

Now I can stop worrying. And start preparing photoshopping this guy for red color placement study. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

9 hours ago, enphily said:

Guys, does anyone else noticed this?

Ah1jwfRQMO8.jpgkVnwR5lwd8U.jpg

Feet on my VF-31 can't stay like it was on vf-25/29, and i can't pose it on one leg.

Is that problem on my copy only or not?

I think mine does that too... although I should transform it back to play with it more to see if it can flatten out a bit - I was just too excited with all the other bits and modes to work everything properly, I didn't want to force anything. 

Now I understand what you guys talking about the feet compared to the lineart and model kit. So mine have loose ankle too during Battroid mode. I'm trying to copy the lineart and model kit that shows the ankle a little bit more. But everytime I pose it, one of them, or sometimes both, just keeps on going back inside the leg. Like there's no lock to stop the ankle from going back in which the VF-25's doesn't. For some weird reasons, Bandai finally integrated ratcheted joints on the crotch area while leaving the telescopic ankle joints loose. :unsure:

Also, is there a way to stop the crotch armor to keep on popping out of position during Battroid mode? I know a quick way and it involves somehow a blue sticky substance. :rolleyes:

^ Based on the last photo from the manual it shows that you need to retract back the ankle.

Guess it's not lineart accurate to retract back the ankle joints but since that part is loose guess it's just proper to push it back.

When you extend the ankles you need to pull till you hear a click. My right ankle wouldn't click until I forced it really hard. Now battroid can stand with extended feet. I have not transformed it back yet so I'm hesitant to suggest people try this as I really took a risk pulling the ankles that hard. Do at your own risk.

Edited by Sandman

After getting my payment HLJ request for the 31J and one other item, I sat on it. A few hours later, I got another payment request for just the one other item. Checked my orders list and the 31J was gone. No warning email or account suspension or anything. They just quietly deleted the order. 

Oh well, no big deal. Wasn't exactly hurting for another 31J. I felt my wallet breathe a sigh of relief. :rolleyes:

That's sucks. I was hoping it would go through. It's seems like that is a manual process. Someone actually looks through the order history and deletes the duplicates. Bet you it'd be a different story if the 31j didn't sell well or had been sitting on the shelf for awhile.

5 hours ago, valhary said:

the pages of guide transformation

IMG_1462.JPG

IMG_1463.JPG

IMG_1464.JPG

IMG_1461.JPG

Yeah, the guide doesn't follow the line art. The third image shows the ankles extended and visible.

The guide also shows the crotch piece being angled out but the line art shows it flat. In the end, it's up to people how they want to transform it. I tend to go by the line art.

3 hours ago, Sandman said:

When you extend the ankles you need to pull till you hear a click. My right ankle wouldn't click until I forced it really hard. Now battroid can stand with extended feet. I have not transformed it back yet so I'm hesitant to suggest people try this as I really took a risk pulling the ankles that hard. Do at your own risk.

I can confirm that you should hear/feel a click when you pull it out. It didn't require quite as much effort on my copies though. Trying to detach the gunpod from the container on the other hand...

6 hours ago, Sandman said:

That's sucks. I was hoping it would go through. It's seems like that is a manual process. Someone actually looks through the order history and deletes the duplicates. Bet you it'd be a different story if the 31j didn't sell well or had been sitting on the shelf for awhile.

yeah he prolly would've gotten it had it been a slow seller or a no-limit item.

I know some people weren't as lucky and just got straight suspended, losing their other hard-to-get preorders in the process.

With a 262 and a 31F on PO I didn't want to chance it on a Valk that I don't really want/need 3 of.

I bet the 31J Messerized will be a web exclusive anywho and it'd be awkward to have so many J's already

Edited by Duymon

6 hours ago, MacrossJunkie said:

I can confirm that you should hear/feel a click when you pull it out. It didn't require quite as much effort on my copies though. Trying to detach the gunpod from the container on the other hand...

I'll check my 31J ankle tonight if there's a click when it's extended. And I haven't tried pulling out the Gunpod yet from the Charger Pods. Hehehe. :D 

3 hours ago, Duymon said:

yeah he prolly would've gotten it had it been a slow seller or a no-limit item.

I know some people weren't as lucky and just got straight suspended, losing their other hard-to-get preorders in the process.

With a 262 and a 31F on PO I didn't want to chance it on a Valk that I don't really want/need 3 of.

I bet the 31J Messerized will be a web exclusive anywho and it'd be awkward to have so many J's already

I don't think it's awkward, Duymon. I have to say I'm not a big fan of blue Valks but seeing three VF-31J in a shelf looks awesome. And Spanner pulled it off very nicely. :wub: 

On 12/29/2016 at 5:21 PM, spanner said:

my other two just arrived 15mins ago! now to pose them each in a different mode!

worth every penny! :D

20161230_121742.jpg

On 12/29/2016 at 6:20 PM, spanner said:

I love how easy it is to transform too! Had both battroid and gerwalk done in less than 10mins!

20161230_131426.jpg

I got two of Hayate's and I'm aiming to get two Mirages down the line, but I'm sticking to one Messer for now in the hopes that we get the revamped Hayate scheme one from the end of the series.

Said I wasn't going to get them all, but meh.. maybe I will for variety, it's such a pretty plane. :wub: Always planned to get Chuck's anyway, I love the yellow on it, but Arad's feels like the oddball out, and least interesting.

Edited by Chronocidal

4 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I'm sticking to one Messer for now in the hopes that we get the revamped Hayate scheme one from the end of the series.

:huh: I've not seen that. what does that look like?

3 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Why did they paint a brand new craft as 05 when there is no Delta 5?

Guess their equipment provider doesn't allow any changes to orders either. :p

That's true. It should be just Delta 04. Since Arad moved Mirage to be Delta 02.

But the most important question is why did this show even lasted beyond episode 11. So they can milk the 31J mold with different paint scheme down the line? ;)