1 minute ago, Depthcharge said:

And I just ordered one from AE yesterday for $240........  

Happens to all of us :( I ordered Metal Build Blue Frame from Amiami for ¥24,840 a few weeks back and the very next day HLJ had it back on for ¥20700 :angry: Cant win them all 

Wow..... I finally had good timing..... this gives me hope knowing that there is a chance, albeit slight, that I'll be able to get the delta valkyries.....

33 minutes ago, F360 said:

If they notice you already brought one before,  your account will be suspended .

I know during the preorder period they do suspend if you do make different orders to PO more than one. Ive gotten a second YF-30, YF-29 Roy, and Metal Build Destiny after release from them and nothing happened. 

Do any of you spray clear coat on your VF-31 to protect the paint from rubbing off or chipping? I was thinking of doing this to mine.... If not, any down side to doing this?

Edited by Mac

36 minutes ago, F360 said:

If they notice you already brought one before,  your account will be suspended .

I thinks this could happen during PO period...not after realese. Gonna try my luck next time.

Just now, anubis20 said:

I know during the preorder period they do suspend if you do make different orders to PO more than one. Ive gotten a second YF-30, YF-29 Roy, and Metal Build Destiny after release from them and nothing happened. 

I miss my windows today....but I gonna try it next time.

2 hours ago, anubis20 said:

2 hours ago, Pedro2k6 said:

I thinks this could happen during PO period...not after realese. Gonna try my luck next time.

All this HLJ replies, is this only applicable to Bandai DX or Arcadia as well? And from what I understand it usually just happens during PO period, right? Once after release, you can still get one, right? I mean it's ridiculous to suspend your account just because you bought a second one right?

2 hours ago, Mac said:

Do any of you spray clear coat on your VF-31 to protect the paint from rubbing off or chipping? I was thinking of doing this to mine.... If not, any down side to doing this?

Someone, I forgot who, already spraycoated I believe his VF-31J. The only down side I think without the coat is you just have to transform it carefully.

I'm planning on topcoating my collections once I have time to apply decals on them. But now they sit as is. ;) 

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

All this HLJ replies, is this only applicable to Bandai DX or Arcadia as well? And from what I understand it usually just happens during PO period, right? Once after release, you can still get one, right? I mean it's ridiculous to suspend your account just because you bought a second one right?

Whatever the limit is in the quantity dropdown when you add to cart thats how many you can get. For Arcadia i have yet to see them set a limit. I had two 0S on PO and currently 2 RA sets with them.   

So, I can definitely say I've gotten more than one of a "one per person" item on HLJ, but I wouldn't give it much weight, since it was only an HMR Regult.  I got one on pre-order long ago, and had already received it, but recently was able to grab a second one from a restock, and they didn't bug me about it.

If in doubt, I'd send them an email asking if it's ok to order another once the pre-order process is over, and all the stocks for those are allocated.  The Regult wasn't in the kind of demand that the VF-31s are, so I can't say that's an entirely applicable example.

2 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Whatever the limit is in the quantity dropdown when you add to cart thats how many you can get. For Arcadia i have yet to see them set a limit. I had two 0S on PO and currently 2 RA sets with them.   

2 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

So, I can definitely say I've gotten more than one of a "one per person" item on HLJ, but I wouldn't give it much weight, since it was only an HMR Regult.  I got one on pre-order long ago, and had already received it, but recently was able to grab a second one from a restock, and they didn't bug me about it.

If in doubt, I'd send them an email asking if it's ok to order another once the pre-order process is over, and all the stocks for those are allocated.  The Regult wasn't in the kind of demand that the VF-31s are, so I can't say that's an entirely applicable example.

Ok. So a restock is more ok to get a second one, correct? Meaning after release, you can just get it without a hassle. Or 'one per person' rule still carries out during restock?

But yeah, same as anubis, I bought 2 VF-0S from them and I have 2 RA sets for PO. Speaking of which it will be released next month, right? Have to save once again. Hahaha! :lol: 

28 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Ok. So a restock is more ok to get a second one, correct? Meaning after release, you can just get it without a hassle. Or 'one per person' rule still carries out during restock?

But yeah, same as anubis, I bought 2 VF-0S from them and I have 2 RA sets for PO. Speaking of which it will be released next month, right? Have to save once again. Hahaha! :lol: 

:lol: yea those 2 RA sets are gonna hurt. Anyway I just got my payment request for the 31J so its all good ^_^

Got my 31J payment request from HLJ as well. It appears HLJ does not care if you purchase another after the release date.

My previous 31J has long since shipped, so I don't know if you could get away with this if you had one in your PW, since their "limit 1" algorithm might see you have one on order and suspend you.

Amiami definitely does not let you purchase another, even after release, which is kinda dumb.

6 hours ago, Pedro2k6 said:

We can't?... I have that doubt... Anybody has order a second one from HLJ after realese?

I can't seem to get destop mode on this so i cant edit this save draft , , but from what you guys are saying maybe its just for preorders .

Edited by F360

3 minutes ago, F360 said:

News to me.  Whenever HLJ canceled any mistaken 2nd PO's the email they sent me even specifically says that if there are more after release date then you could buy a 2nd ( or 3rd etc.) one.  The only reason to limit to one at PO is to ensure more people are able to get one.  Once an item has been released it is reasonable to assume everyone who wanted at least one had ample opportunity.  To continue to limit one per customer ensures sluggish movement of stock, increasing warehousing costs, and loss of revenues, and additionally provides an unrealistic snapshot of product demand.

8 hours ago, enphily said:

VF-31F Messer http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/yellowsubmarine/item/4549660129226/ for 21600 yen. i don't know it really stock or some mistake.

Thanks for this link enphily.

Out of desperation, I ordered one. Cross fingers. Hahaha! :lol:

Hope it turns out ok. If my total would end up somehow like my 31J purchase from NY after release, then I feel good. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, warrhead said:

News to me.  Whenever HLJ canceled any mistaken 2nd PO's the email they sent me even specifically says that if there are more after release date then you could buy a 2nd ( or 3rd etc.) one.  The only reason to limit to one at PO is to ensure more people are able to get one.  Once an item has been released it is reasonable to assume everyone who wanted at least one had ample opportunity.  To continue to limit one per customer ensures sluggish movement of stock, increasing warehousing costs, and loss of revenues, and additionally provides an unrealistic snapshot of product demand.

Thats news to me too , i never gotten one of those emails, even when i mistaked preordered more than one .  Good to know its free for all after release . 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks for this link enphily.

Out of desperation, I ordered one. Cross fingers. Hahaha! :lol:

Hope it turns out ok. If my total would end up somehow like my 31J purchase from NY after release, then I feel good. ;)

Yellow Submarine is decent, I ordered from them before.

43 minutes ago, F360 said:

Thats news to me too , i never gotten one of those emails, even when i mistaked preordered more than one .  Good to know its free for all after release . 

Mind you, the last time I doubled a preorder by mistake was for the Glaug, which resulted in said email and cancellation.  I believe that this was before they started suspending accounts over it though so maybe they changed their policy.  Of my HMR purchases through HLJ, I bought 2 Regults and 2 Brownies- one of each was purchased after release date.  If I am remembering correctly, I was able to add a second Brownie to the 1st one I had in my PW.  

Edited by warrhead

1 hour ago, barurutor said:

Yellow Submarine is decent, I ordered from them before.

Thanks barurutor! Another member also confirmed that the seller is great so I'm confident that I will get a copy of Messer's. Again fingers crossed. ;) 

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

do they have a pay later option?

I think they will request payment once they've confirmed the shipping price. I used PayPal by the way. And from what I've understand they will send out payment link along with the shipping cost once the order is ready to be shipped. If that's true since this is my first time ordering from them directly, the only email I received so far is just a confirmation of the order made and not a payment request yet. Hoping for the best. ^_^ 

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Got my 31J payment request from HLJ as well. It appears HLJ does not care if you purchase another after the release date.

My previous 31J has long since shipped, so I don't know if you could get away with this if you had one in your PW, since their "limit 1" algorithm might see you have one on order and suspend you.

Amiami definitely does not let you purchase another, even after release, which is kinda dumb.

Same.

And also speaking for personal experiences (multiple times), you can purchase more than one of the same quantity itemed items POST-release. I've even had two of the same item sitting in my Private Warehouse. I think I posted a pic of that on here, but I don't remember with 100% certainty. 

The order quantity limit is at the time of checkout and for pre-order items.

Ami Ami's site won't allow you to order more of the same, even after release, UNLESS, the item is specifically marked as a re-release. Personal experience again with the DX Renewal 25F.

-b.

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

do they have a pay later option?

It's marked in USD and they accept PayPal.  Assuming you're in the USA, you have the option of using PayPal Credit which, for anything over 99 USD, automatically gives you 6 months to pay, interest free.  So, even if Yellow Sub does not offer pay later, and I have no idea if they do or do not, PayPal does give you the option because it's invoiced in USD.

8 hours ago, anubis20 said:

8 hours ago, Pedro2k6 said:

I've tried that 3 times over the years and I've gotten my account suspended twice. I got away the third time because I ordered the second unit months after release. I'm not talking about double dipping during pre-orders either. I've emailed them about it before and they told me to respect the 1 per customer limit, even if it's after release. I guess it depends on your luck and timing.

Edit: It seems they have an entry in their help section to address this issue. :p

hlj.jpg

Edited by neoexcaliber

39 minutes ago, valhary said:

hi enphily you have to collapse the feet in battroid mode opposite to the 25/29 only extended for gerwalk mode

IMG_1439.JPG

This is funny to me. My nature was always to collapse the feet. The VF25/YF-29 trained me to extend the feet to the point that i think that's normal now. Now the 31 is collapse the feet. My mind wants to extend the feet. LOL!

35 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

It's marked in USD and they accept PayPal.  Assuming you're in the USA, you have the option of using PayPal Credit which, for anything over 99 USD, automatically gives you 6 months to pay, interest free.  So, even if Yellow Sub does not offer pay later, and I have no idea if they do or do not, PayPal does give you the option because it's invoiced in USD.

Thanks but i'm in Canada. That option doesn't work for me.