1 minute ago, Sandman said:

You know what pisses me off is i wasted close to 2 hours on this. N-Y should just let us know they have only 5 to sell so i wouldn't bother wasting my time.

That's ok, Sandman. I did the same thing too. Refreshing the page every minute. Guess luck is not on our side this time. Don't ruin the rest of your night about it. Just stay away from the computer for awhile and chill. Have a peanut butter jelly sandwich to make you feel good. ;)

Keep your positive attitude always. We're going to get one soon. ;)

3 minutes ago, Graham said:

Yeah, same, I gave up my lunch break so I could sit in the office, starring at my laptop screen and pressing F5.

Hey Graham. You still have time for lunch? Don't get too starve. It's not healthy. ;)

2 minutes ago, Duymon said:

Everyone should get auto refresh plugins for their browsers.

I use Chrome and Easy Auto Refresh 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/easy-auto-refresh/aabcgdmkeabbnleenpncegpcngjpnjkc?hl=en

Doing that you can have multiple windows auto F5 at any rate between 5-60 seconds

How do you know the preorder shows up? Do you have to be looking at the screen the whole time?

Edited by Sandman

1 minute ago, Shukenzero said:

That sucks for everyone not able to grab one, especially with that super low price. If it's the trend, hopefully Amiami and other sites will reopen preorders. 

No3l, you still sitting on zero 31Fs?

Yup. Just like everyone else order went thru only to get cancelled after receiving it by the system. Email says the item I ordered are not available anymore. 

Edited by no3Ljm

4 minutes ago, Sandman said:

How do you know the preorder shows up? Do you have to be looking at the screen the whole time?

you have to be looking at the screen. With the deluxe version you can have it auto-search for keywords and make your computer ping to let you know.

Honestly on pre-order days I keep multiple windows open (one on new items page so I can see if other products are being added, one on macross page, one on "VF-31" Search")

On this last one the place-holder for VF-31F popped up so I auto refreshed that at 5 seconds and just snagged one when the page went live.

Edited by Duymon

I couldn't get the auto refresh thing to work in the past nor last week so I was just doing it manually every moment it was possible.. but yeah this pre-order antics are getting pretty second rather quick. As mentioned before, its almost not worth the effort, instead sit back relax and get one at release and avoid the madness.

6 minutes ago, Sandman said:

It doesn't help they have like 5-8 pages to load to complete the order. 

N-Y is shady. I wouldn't be surprised they held back an amount to sell later at a higher price.

NY almost always did that, and more! I had previously PO a metal build gundam and that order was confirmed. Weeks later NY informed me the order was cancelled . And 1 week after the cancellation NY now put the PO up again with almost 5000yen increase in price.! 

I was kinda doing the old fashion way, looking at the preorder list on tamashii, checking their opening patterns, mark down approximately when a new item is place and then use that to guess around what time the preorder will most likely open up.  Everything was working until the check out.:angry: 

1 minute ago, MAC-X said:

NY almost always did that, and more! I had previously PO a metal build gundam and that order was confirmed. Weeks later NY informed me the order was cancelled . And 1 week after the cancellation NY now put the PO up again with almost 5000yen increase in price.! 

Yeah usually the N-Y preorders have been easier to get the hlj and amiami. Strange coincidence that on preorder that amiami and hlj had a longer window that normal, it's reverse for n-y.

I just don't understand why bandai doesn't just increase the numbers. Their Gundam 00 preorder didn't sell out which is apparently their bread and butter. If i was running a company, i'd be trying to get more inventory out on something that sells out within a minute. 

1 minute ago, chyll2 said:

I wonder why they already stop adding items again as available with mark up for each batch.

because people kept Preordering "Safeties" at higher prices and then cancelled when they got cheaper ones near release

7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yup. Just like everyone else order went thru only to get cancelled after receiving it by the system. Email says the item I ordered are not available anymore. 

Let me know if you can't get one. I will have one from my local shop as I get first dibs whenever the valks come in, regardless of quantity.

10 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

I wonder why they already stop adding items again as available with mark up for each batch.

I think people were abandoning their preorders when bandai started releasing more stock on release day. Starting with the vf-171 CF, there started to be stock available on day of release. I remember this well cause i had 3 171s at ny for $200US a pop. On release day it was easy to get them at normal msp which i think was $140US. I actually honoured my preorders but i was sour about it. That was an $180 loss for me. And that continued to happen on each new release until finally they stopped doing that altogether starting with the VF-19Advance release. I missed that preorder but wasn't worried. Figured n-y would open up another batch before release. They never did which got me in a panic but i was able to snag one around release. I bet you anything that they were getting mass non-payments on their preorders and they said frakk it.

Edit - I see Duymon beat to this response in a more concise way. :p

Edited by Sandman

22 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

Let me know if you can't get one. I will have one from my local shop as I get first dibs whenever the valks come in, regardless of quantity.

Sure, I'll let you know. ;) 

Thanks Shukenzero. 

2 minutes ago, Graham said:

No too worried about being not being able to snag a 31F so far.

If it's anything like the 31J, will be able to get one close to the release date using FigInStock notifications.

True. I got my 31J from NY near release date too. 

Well thats true but if you are willing to pay for markup prices. Really hope that amiami is able to secure more orders at slightly inflated prices which i do not mind paying as it would ease my worries of not securing one of the lead chars

29 minutes ago, recon said:

Well thats true but if you are willing to pay for markup prices. Really hope that amiami is able to secure more orders at slightly inflated prices which i do not mind paying as it would ease my worries of not securing one of the lead chars

I'm sure you can get them for a small mark-up on Carousell once they are released... don't worry.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Sure, I'll let you know. ;) 

Thanks Shukenzero. 

No problems man as long as we can all enjoy this hobby.

1 hour ago, Moosey said:

I knew that would happen. 

Turn my phone back on and....it's gone. 

I can accept it as long as I get Mirage's Valk and a -31A

How popular is Mirage vs Messer? If Messer is the more popular of the two, then Mirage shouldn't be a huge mission to get. I just hope the VF-31A is online exclusive, but given the past releases, it's unlikely. I just hope the valks can all be released asap. I don't want to be drip fed over three years to complete the collection. 

I wonder how different VF-31A and if bandai will eventually release it.

I can no longer remember but it not supporting Walkure, does it mean will it have missile in lieu of the Walkure support kit? (missile bay on the rear calf and weapon container)

I thk my next 31 DX would be chuck and its probably going to be "easy?" to get? I suspect that there will be 31 fatigue by the time it gets to the radome which is normally he last of all to be released...so till then..*Insert eating popcorn pic* :p

8 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

I wonder how different VF-31A and if bandai will eventually release it.

I can no longer remember but it not supporting Walkure, does it mean will it have missile in lieu of the Walkure support kit? (missile bay on the rear calf and weapon container)

Oh yea unless the 31A gets released by which i would have to drop the popcorn...

In the series at one of the asteroid episodes, where we first saw the 31A depoyed in gerwalk...i do not remember any missile etc configs...its the same charger pod and there was nothing different in the 31A load-outs......*correct me if am wrong tho...

Edited by seti88

10 minutes ago, seti88 said:

I thk my next 31 DX would be chuck and its probably going to be "easy?" to get? I suspect that there will be 31 fatigue by the time it gets to the radome which is normally he last of all to be released...so till then..*Insert eating popcorn pic* :p

Oh yea unless the 31A gets released by which i would have to drop the popcorn...

In the series at one of the asteroid episodes, where we first saw the 31A depoyed in gerwalk...i do not remember any missile etc configs...its the same charger pod and there was nothing different in the 31A load-outs......*correct me if am wrong tho...

I think the next one will be Arad if they follow the releases of the model kits. I was also wondering if Arad, Mirage and Chuck will be more widely available. Especially Arad since he never did anything in the show other than eating jellyfish. ^_^

1 hour ago, Scyla said:

I think the next one will be Arad if they follow the releases of the model kits. I was also wondering if Arad, Mirage and Chuck will be more widely available. Especially Arad since he never did anything in the show other than eating jellyfish. ^_^

Yea that's as per the model kit releases. Am skipping arad tho, other valks grew on me as delta went on. The major beef i still have was the absence of any armor pack, was hoping it to be added to arad's valk.

Arad, Mirage and chuck "should" be easier to get, for those who dont want to pursue pre-order madness, if only for the realisation its almost the same valk but only with a different paintjob/head.. From my point of view tho, i can only stretch my $ so far...

Gonna need to save for white SV-262's!:p

Edited by seti88