I guess we'll see if I actually got one.  CC went through for the Spartan but it was rejected for the 31.  This is what you see when it doesn't go through at CDJapan.

" Another attempt will be made to process your order.If your card is declined again, we will send you a notification email within 1-2 business days.
Do not re-place or cancel your order until then as your declined order will be valid for a week. First press status will be secured during that time. "

Woohoo got confirmation email from HLJ - thanks HLJ and MacrossWorld!!!

How does one find these secret links on HLJ?

Good night all, back to work in 4hrs - argh.

Edited by wm cheng

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

I guess we'll see if I actually got one.  CC went through for the Spartan but it was rejected for the 31.  This is what you see when it doesn't go through at CDJapan.

" Another attempt will be made to process your order.If your card is declined again, we will send you a notification email within 1-2 business days.
Do not re-place or cancel your order until then as your declined order will be valid for a week. First press status will be secured during that time. "

You still have the order. You just need to clear your card in a few days or offer another.

BOOM! Got through at HLJ, just got the confirmation email! HLJ is usually the best option for me because they actually have decent shipping options to where I live and best of all they don't charge up front.

4 minutes ago, F360 said:

Thanks a million man! Wouldn't have found the page otherwise.

First time doing pre-order madness, this is crazy, I don't know how you guys cope. 

Just now, Mommar said:

I have this issue every time I order with CDJapan.  I suggest calling your credit card's customer service (800 number on the back of the card) and tell them you want to authorize a charge.  The rep will see the charge from CDJapan was refused and confirm that you want it to go through. 

Once you finish with your credit card company, shoot an email to CDJapan with your order number and ask them to re-run the card.

That's always worked for me.

Just now, wm cheng said:

Woohoo got confirmation email from HLJ - thanks HLJ and MacrossWorld!!!

How does one find these secret links on HLJ?

I don't know about anyone else, but I used the advanced search option to search "VF-31 DX" and kept refreshing that search until the 31F showed up in the results. (it was only showing the discontinued 31J before).