Hope those leg pieces stay on better than they look like they will. I'm not a huge fan of these packs, but I'm going to pick up a set just so I don't have to pay double further down the road if I decide I like them. :p

Although... where's the RMS mounts from the last episode? Watch Bandai release the projector pack later on as another exclusive and throw those missiles in with it. <_<

Edited by Chronocidal

welp, that's another $140 bucks (before shipping) down the drain. Gonna have to pay it up front to boot. I think I'll wait until after Xmas so I can use some X-mas cash :D

The VF-31 sets are pretty cool, though they still aren't as awesome as the VF-25 Armored parts.

Also, Kinda miffed they don't include the reaction missiles on the arms like in the last episode (or maybe they don't include them cuz technically it's not the messer decal 1J......blegh)

Edited by Duymon

At 7344yen (inclusive of 8% tax), this price of this super parts set is the same as that of Tornado parts set for VF-25. The number of parts for both sets are very similar. Still, I wish Bandai could have include the 'speaker pods' to make this set more 'complete'?

NY probably will, they just being slow in updating their site

sites Amiami/HLJ don't sell tamashii limited exclusive unless secondhand item

Premium Bandai site says PO starts on 12/16. That's why it's not on NY site yet.

Edited by no3Ljm

At 7344yen (inclusive of 8% tax), this price of this super parts set is the same as that of Tornado parts set for VF-25. The number of parts for both sets are very similar. Still, I wish Bandai could have include the 'speaker pods' to make this set more 'complete'?

Number of parts maybe, but raw amount of plastic----I think the Tornado pack has more. It certainly has more "visual impact" for the money.

Thank you for the response. Not sure how else to get this if NY's po fills up.

Usually exclusive Bandai items for preorder last for atleast a good one month over at Nippon-Yasan. So be sure to order the moment it opens. Don't wait or have second thoughts about it. ;)

Aren' t the web excusive items made to order, making them slightly easier to get? At least i have never had a problem getting the add-on packs. Getting the valk, on the hand, is another story.

Yes and kind of. But do note that it's easy to get them at first upon its first release. However, most exclusive items doesn't get re-release so there's a tendency that it's going to get hard to get them afterwards. And if you do, prices might have gone up already. Hence the made to order concept.

Edited by no3Ljm

Glad I bought them earlier at NY for 15680 yen.

I missed out the initial super cheap NY pre-order price but 18k at HLJ was better than nothing.. and as much as I would like a second one, 22.5k is BS money..

I also see the super parts pre-orders are now up but pay later option isn't available. Got too much on my plate for xmas crap to blow the better part of $100 (aud) on those parts.. might wait and see what the other stores offer and decide then.