An unintended consequence of Delta's dismal 2nd half was that I wasn't drooling that much anymore over these. I imagine I'd be stressed enough not getting these if Delta met my expectations. But if they release Mirage's after I recover from the hit from HMR Miria I might reconsider...

I was very disappointed in the disjointed mess that was Delta. It's definitely dented enthusiasm for the designs for me and it's a good thing cos it means I'm not nearly as invested, so missing a valk or two won't really be as disappointing as missing a VF-25G renewal (remember those?) or an Ozma.

Besides that, there were enjoyable parts to Delta, Mirage being one. I'm definitely in for a Mirage though!

An unintended consequence of Delta's dismal 2nd half and dismal 1st half was that I wasn't drooling that much anymore over these. I imagine I'd be stressed enough not getting these if Delta met my expectations. But if they release Mirage's after I recover from the hit from HMR Miria I might reconsider...

Fixed. :lol:

Macross 7 taught me how to enjoy valkyrie designs despite being in an awful show. :p

You now know it wasn't that awful as it seemed, even Gigil saw the light :p

Fixed. :lol:

Haha. Seriously, I was really excited when the first few episodes came up. And then things went slowly downhill. So the only one I cared about by the end was Mirage. She was always shedding a tear or two. I'm thinking of getting the 1/72 kit if I pass on the DX. Though my model painting skills are nil...

So is there an ETA on those boosters? Pre-order date? Will they be available before the rest of the squad?

(love the Valk design, just haven't gotten the time to watch the episodes yet, it just doesn't seem to pique my interest - too much of that girly stuff - argh).

Either that or the 31J is perceived as being even more popular than Bandai first anticipated?

The 31J became less famous(?) after messers 31 took most of the valk limelight ...and it was the restored 31J with the knight emblem that led the charge in the end...

Edited by seti88