Did anyone get a cancellation e-mail from HLJ for the 31J? A friend of mine got his 31J cancelled and his friend had his Metal Build Astray Blue Frame cancelled as well. The purge has begun!

Did he order more than one? Also did he say how long after POs opened that he managed to preorder? Might shed some light on who might be a potential victim.

Because I don't care that much about getting this particular version. I'd rather wait and get one of the repaints for $100 cheaper. The mold/transformation is more interesting to me. I'm not even sure this is my favorite color scheme. And there is a solid chance the later versions have minor issues fixed. So while I would pick one up if I could, I'm reluctant to pay more than I should based on pre-order frenzy.

My sentiments exactly. I don't like the dx preorder madness. I don't enjoy toys as much if I have to stress out in the buying.

Am I one of the few people who just can't get into the "hero" valks in this series? I never really liked the YF-19 or the YF-29 in terms of design. The 31 is too close to this except for the 31A, which is awesome in my opinon. Guess it will be nothing but cannon fodders for me this go around ... guess that leaves more for you guys.

You aren't alone. I too prefer cannon fodder units. Mostly for the more subdued colour schemes and also less units to collect. :p

But I also like the YF-19, as it is already a very reserved colour scheme.

Just checked mine and its still there! pew! I think i got mine within the first 2-3 minutes of the window, but we will see if its still there by next week.

just saw this online on one of the FB Macross pages.

This is Mark Kutsugi at HobbyLink Japan. Thank you for your order for

Bandai's BANN06298 DX Chogokin VF-31J Siegfried (Hayate Immelmann).

The stock status of that item was regretfully Order Stop at the time
you placed your order. A bug in our system allowed it to stay in your
shopping cart when it was no longer available for order. The bug is
being corrected now.

As the limit of orders for the amount of stock we expect to receive
was already reached, this item will be cancelled from your order
within 48 hours. You have not been charged for this item.

BANN06298 DX Chogokin VF-31J Siegfried (Hayate Immelmann) is expected
to be released on or about 12/31. If supplies are sufficient, we will
accept more orders for it at that time. In the meantime, if more stock
becomes available, more orders may be accepted. We do not currently
have a system to alert you if that happens, but you're welcome to
monitor its page in our online catalog:

I had a second one in my cart all day yesterday; I added it after I ordered my first one, before it went into order stop status. I was able to get allow the way to the final purchase screen, but didn't complete the order since I didn't want to risk getting account banned.

I'm surprised this "bug" is only now getting attention. I did the exact same thing way back when the renewal 25F first came out five years ago. Only I did go ahead and complete the order they sent me my second 25F.

Yea.. managed to get one from nylet hope nothing goes wrong after purge by hlj..

Btw Eyes if by any chance it does go wrong, i want to say sorry in advance for lol'ing, cos ur avatar would fit the situation well!

Your avatar is darn cute!

p.s. am sure NY is better in keeping orders this case than HLJ...

:( I havent gotten an email yet but it took me well over 40mins to get the order processed.

It was added to my cart 3 min into the PO, but I closed the browser and open again because of time outs. Guess I probably will get my order cancelled.

That's terrible man. I got lucky with mine and had 3 pages open to get 1. PO time came and my Internet took a dump for 10 mins. Luckily my phone had data and HLJ ran slow but 5 mins after it opened I got 1. Try your phone next time.

I got the cancellation email for the metal build, but was able to snag one from bbts this morning. Bandai will likely produce more of the 31j 's as he is the main hero and they rereleased the Alto vf-25 at least 4 different times so I wouldn't worry too much if you missed out on the pre-order.

I got the cancellation email for the metal build, but was able to snag one from bbts this morning. Bandai will likely produce more of the 31j 's as he is the main hero and they rereleased the Alto vf-25 at least 4 different times so I wouldn't worry too much if you missed out on the pre-order.

It's the fact that you gotta go through the pre-order madness again.

Was up till 1:20 AM waiting for the confirmation email, during the mass hysteria.

But yeah gonna have to wait a year and some change for a reissue.

Hey, don't forget about us East Coast folks - 4-5 AM over here.

:(

And the more I think about it, the less I blame HLJ - every website has issues when it gets inundated with too much traffic. I blame Bandai and how they flat out refuse to produce based on how items are ordered.

-b.

Hey, don't forget about us East Coast folks - 4-5 AM over here.

:(

And the more I think about it, the less I blame HLJ - every website has issues when it gets inundated with too much traffic. I blame Bandai and how they flat out refuse to produce based on how items are ordered.

-b.

Dam sorry man, that does suck for you east coast guys.

I have a couple of buddies whose orders are safe even though they used the same method, where they checked out after the order stop. So it seems to be the luck of the draw or whatever hlj's system is to kick us to the curb.

Everyone who still has their pre-order should cross their fingers, though, and hope it doesn't get stuck in processing limbo like so many of the YF-29 Alto reissues did. I know I am. I think no matter what happens I may go with a different store for the next Delta Valkyrie that I pick up, just to reduce this after-order anxiety. :blink: