First time in a long time I got up for pre-order only for HLJ to crap on me. Not cool. and just missed the NY post. I love how NY also seems to change the names or search criteria so it never shows up as what you think it is. Well not going to stay up and play the F5 game as I need to get to bed.

Edited by Plasticgoose

I got one. Finally, after years and years of having to pay the weeks after and super high prices, I'm finally in the clear. Damn computer started slowing down right before, too, so I reloaded about 15 seconds before midnight, and lucky to say that that worked. I got mine from amiami.

What happened with that release?

Pre orders opened for a few hours and it resulted in not enough stock to suffice the orders. I'm just crossing my fingers that Bandai finally realized that these things sell like hot cakes and upped the stock

Looks like we a have a DX VF-25S reissue scenario with HLJ on our hands.

no worries, it's nothing like that. People can not place their order because it gets stuck at signing in, then get stuck at payment, then at confirmation.

so they do have to stock , just not the sale yet.

The HLJ site took forever to finally load. Still believe anyone who managed to get their POs in within the first 10-15 minutes will be the receivers of their Valks, but dodgy for anyone else.

Not trying to crap on people's parades here but it doesn't seem normal that they would have an endless supply of stock.

Pre orders opened for a few hours and it resulted in not enough stock to suffice the orders. I'm just crossing my fingers that Bandai finally realized that these things sell like hot cakes and upped the stock

Oh I see. Took me about 4 minutes to get through the order process. I should be pretty secure with my purchase. I do hope that bandai produces more valks in general. I'd hate to pay scalper prices.