Being a MWF member since 2013, you still don't have atleast one Macross toy? :rolleyes:^_^

Ha, yeah I don't know what I was thinkin with that statement - clearly need more sleep or to at least look at my display shelves a bit more often....

I guess I should have been specific to say this is my first of these DX toys that has all this pre order sillyness :)

Edited by Petrov27

Has anyone seen a VF-31 with Alto/Hikaru color scheme?

12 eps in and I'm still not bonding with Hayate's shade of blue.

Guess I'm too old fashioned.

Ha, yeah I don't know what I was thinkin with that statement - clearly need more sleep or to at least look at my display shelves a bit more often....

I guess I should have been specific to say this is my first of these DX toys that has all this pre order sillyness :)

Hahaha! No worries sir. It's all good. All you need is a good night sleep so you can join the others for PO Madness. ;)

Has anyone seen a VF-31 with Alto/Hikaru color scheme?

12 eps in and I'm still not bonding with Hayate's shade of blue.

Guess I'm too old fashioned.

It's why I'm going to get Messer's unit since it's easy to add red colors on his unit. :)

Am I one of the few people who just can't get into the "hero" valks in this series? I never really liked the YF-19 or the YF-29 in terms of design. The 31 is too close to this except for the 31A, which is awesome in my opinon. Guess it will be nothing but cannon fodders for me this go around ... guess that leaves more for you guys.

hayate pre-order madness?

Yeah right. Just you wait until one day...

attachicon.gif13680221_629235383917587_6870702981821918678_o.jpgattachicon.gif13909069_629235387250920_8923273255543087569_o.jpg

ok time to crawl back to bed. day is complete.

Am I one of the few people who just can't get into the "hero" valks in this series? I never really liked the YF-19 or the YF-29 in terms of design. The 31 is too close to this except for the 31A, which is awesome in my opinon. Guess it will be nothing but cannon fodders for me this go around ... guess that leaves more for you guys.

Not a fan of the forward swept wing? Or something else?

Strangely I am the exact opposite - I havent been all that interested in any specific units since SDFM/DYRL but for some reason the Delta VF-31s all really appeal to me. Not good for the wallet....

But of course every design has its fans, there is plenty to choose from just get what you want! :lol:

The 31A looks more delta-ish in shape ^_^ compared to the fsw's. In that sense it resembles more of a traditional fighter and hence the appeal.

Lets see tho how the other 31's fare in DX form, hopefully all will be ship shape!

But of course every design has its fans, there is plenty to choose from just get what you want! :lol:

The 31A looks more delta-ish in shape ^_^ compared to the fsw's. In that sense it resembles more of a traditional fighter and hence the appeal.

Good point. It does look like a traditional fighter, but the color schemes are hard to describe... Kind of like the 30th anniversary or F-1 colors.

Edited by arbit

For the people in the pst time zone is the preorder at 11 pm or Midnight. I can never keep this straight.

Right now we're in Daylight Savings Time. So if the PO time is 4pm in Japan, then it's 12midnight for US Pacific Standard Time.

so what quantity you guys think you're gonna order?

My son wants 1 and I had been considering getting 3 for myself (one for each mode) but I thinking im only going to get the one as my local currency isn't very strong against the yen and will cost me a fortune.. -_-

My son wants 1 and I had been considering getting 3 for myself (one for each mode) but I thinking im only going to get the one as my local currency isn't very strong against the yen and will cost me a fortune.. -_-

One is all I need!

T minus 10 hours right now? ^_^

Right now we're in Daylight Savings Time. So if the PO time is 4pm in Japan, then it's 12midnight for US Pacific Standard Time.

...making it 2:00 AM Central Standard Time. Y'all have fun with that one, I'll wait for Delta 04. :D

None for me sir. I'll sleep out this one. And just await for Arad's and Messer's PO night. :rolleyes:

You guys enjoy the PO 5sec window. ;)

So newbie question, which stores are going to have this in PO? I think about AmiAmi and HLJ, but there some other places?

Yes. Nippon-Yasan, HobbySearch, CDJapan among others. MyKombini too for sure.

Hong Kong distribution is different (separate allocation, i believe), so i guess theoretically they're not competing for the same customer base as AmiAmi

but from when I went to HK years ago and all i've heard, its not like they aren't macross fans there, its probably nearly as bad

all of which is to say . . . yeah thats wierd, there's no reason they'd be beating amiami to the punch

Hi. I assume HLJ will have preorders for this too right? This is gonna be my first time preordering a DX. As I just cannot justify paying double the original pricetag for it later on :S...

Edited by ayaxr

Jesus, shipping from Loopaza is $50 to California. Will take my chances with the preorder madness tonight. Should be able to at least score a copy off of CDjapan.

Hi. I assume HLJ will have preorders for this too? Still not seeing anything on their site.

Yeah, but they normally throw up their preorders at random times.

I spoke to one of their reps at anime-expo and he was telling me they normally get an allocation of about 200 pieces.

Hi. I assume HLJ will have preorders for this too right? This is gonna be my first time preordering a DX. As I just cannot justify paying double the original pricetag for it later on :S...

HLJ and Nippon-Yasan is unpredictable sometimes when it comes to PO schedule. Sometimes they're minutes or hours late to post the actual PO page. And sometimes their on-time. AmiAmi and HobbySearch however is always on-time.

Can't wait to see the new guys comments and whatnot during the 5sec PO window tonight. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

Can't wait to see the new guys comments and whatnot during the 5sec PO window tonight. ;)

My first sortie back into this hobby after the Yamato days was the VF-25A which wasn't too bad. The VF-25 A, F, and YF-25 were all easy to secure, but the 25S and the VF-19 Advance were a got dem nightmare to secure a copy. My adrenaline was maxed out waiting to make sure the checkout button went through.

HLJ and Nippon-Yasan is unpredictable sometimes when it comes to PO schedule. Sometimes they're minutes or hours late to post the actual PO page. And sometimes their on-time. AmiAmi and HobbySearch however is always on-time.

So its like that for preordering DX Macross toys? :/

Save some for us ya chode. :unsure:

My first sortie back into this hobby after the Yamato days was the VF-25A which wasn't too bad. The VF-25 A, F, and YF-25 were all easy to secure, but the 25S and the VF-19 Advance were a got dem nightmare to secure a copy. My adrenaline was maxed out waiting to make sure the checkout button went through.

So its like that for preordering DX Macross toys? :/

Actually, it's not as bad securing as long that you can take Nippon-Yasan's price hike after the PO madness. There's always chance we can still get an order. Nowadays, they still open up like a week or two have passed. All you got to do is to lurk on those store sites or gave them your email address for notification. But the thing is, this always happen during Bandai releases. It never happend with Arcadia so far. Reason why I guess Bandai is a lot cheaper too that's why there's a lot of people going for it. Either way, it's not the end of the world. ;)

That is being liberal, it's more like 1-3 seconds.

Not to mention cart-jacking too. B))

Better take a nap now. It's going to be a LOOOONG night for you guys. ^_^

I was reading Hobby Search's product description from Bandai regarding the VF-31 and here are the best tidbits (at least for me):

"Adopt a click mechanism for the main joint."
"And it adopted the first click mechanism in the hip joint."
"Part in equipped with a lock system stabilize the style of each form."