1/100 railings for factory kit

thereal9thdoctor

Hey all. I just recieved the long awaited Macross Factory 1/100 kit! I am going to use a mix of kit mecha and same scale toys to create a diorama of Hikaru and Roy capturing a Zentradi and pulling the injured pilot out of a Glaug. I also am planning to light the kit as it looks very easy to make that happen. However, there is one thing that needs fixing right off the bat... the railings are terrible. I am cutting them off and want to replace them. So does anybody here know a good(and cheap) source of 1/100 railings? Or how to scratchbuild them?(would prefer to buy them but would scratchbuild if no other choice) Thanks much for any replies!

So now I have another, related question... Anyone know of any sets of 1/100 vf-1decals available without a kit? I am using the Hi metal R Armored VF-1J and possibly the hi metal VF-1S(unless they do an R version) with this and wanna give em a full set of markings. So far all I have found are 1/72 decal sets. If I have to I will buy the Wave kits for the decals as they tend to be decently priced on Amazon, (may even just use the wave VF-1S) but that is a last resort. Any suggestions are appreciated. 😊

I have an unused Arii VF-1 Battroid decal sheet in my scrap bin if you want it, thereal9thdoctor, along with some other odd extras. Just message me and I'll see what I can do for you.

Edited by AcroRay