1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

They're magnificent. My only criticism would be if they were following the US Navy modex allocation, then each squadron should begin with a different number if they're part of the same air-wing. That's just nitpicking though. I should have mine on tuesday.............finally.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Silly question, was the Yamato VF-4G box bigger than the 1/60 vf-1/vf-19 boxes? The Arcadia 4G box is huge, just like a VF-0 box.

they're longer and larger than a standard vf-1 box

5xA9Uxal.jpg

bggW7TTl.jpg

fHvtHryl.jpg

S1pcEAel.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Here are some pics of my VF-4G, though these are the first batch though I don't have the photos of it decaled up yet these will do. For now.

25703381511_6063930f0a_b.jpg

25703380161_3bee4c2bc1_b.jpg

25677489752_24d4680d64_c.jpg

25798475575_9ae35121db_c.jpg

25703378031_4ef07aaee6_b.jpg

25167973684_5ebcc69cde_b.jpg

Was it hard to put the flight adapter on this bad ball?

Really, the VF-4's fighter adapter is my favorite Yamato/Arcadia adapter period. It attaches solidly without having to half-way transform the thing, and actually sits right under the balance point, so the valk both looks and feels centered on the stand.

I did trim down the locking pegs on mine a little though, to get it to snap in and out of the sockets easier. The pegs were so big they deformed the area around the sockets when I first attached it.

I left my VF-4G In my PW hoping some other releases come out before shipping it from HLJ. I will be ok though as I still have my Yamato's sitting on my hobby table, I just feel kinda weird having bought it but not shipped it since release. I hope everyone that missed it the first time around are enjoying this toy.

It's a snug fit, doesn't wiggle and not too tight. The adapter was made with both Yamato and Arcadia stands in mind. Though I wish Arcadia included a stand with the VF-4G.

I left my VF-4G In my PW hoping some other releases come out before shipping it from HLJ. I will be ok though as I still have my Yamato's sitting on my hobby table, I just feel kinda weird having bought it but not shipped it since release. I hope everyone that missed it the first time around are enjoying this toy.

Mine is sitting in my pw as well. Though if history stays consistent I'll probably have nothing to add to the order before it ships.

I didn't see any guide for the decal application in the manual. Did I miss it or it wasn't included?

should be right there on plain sight, at least it is on mine. The decal sheet is a little smaller than usual i think.

No there was no guide on how to place the decals in the instruction manual. I just used my imagination, and looked at the photo on the box, as well getting some inspiration from a custom VF-4G on this thread.