1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

I still personally believe its one of the nicest fighter modes of any Valkyrie! B))

Nice photo too! I see you have applied some of the stickers.. are you going to add any others?

I don't think I'm gonna do any more markings, I just thought the tails looked too plain in grey so I used the big black stickers to add a splash of color.

Yeah!

These be from toysdaily-thread:

It ain't right that Toysdaily beating the MWF customizers for showing off customized stuff now...

The surfaces on that one look rough and not polished/sanded/primed enough like the one on Kurisama's shapeway link (not sure who's valk) :

http://www.shapeways.com/product/6NVH992MQ/vf-4c-g-k-custom-head-unit

625x465_887202_915086_1429675864.jpg625x465_887202_915084_1429675864.jpg625x465_887202_915082_1429675864.jpg

Holy NO STEP batman! There's not a surface or panel on that bird that you can stand on or that won't kill ya! :p

Ah... what plane was I working on... oh yeah, 102! Damn, if I can only remember what plane this service panel belonged to... oh yeah, 102 :p

Edited by wm cheng

That head came out nice!

That commander head looks great!

Thank you both, I didn't work on the head my buddy did the work for me since I don't have the patience for model building. :lol:

I was searching around but couldn't find any info on the letter designation for this version. Does anyone know what the letter designation would be (C, S, K, etc..)? Thank you!

Is there any chance now for an official Arcadia FB2012 VF-4? Or is there still licensing issues and HM-R the best chance for a skull squadron VF-4?

No one here knows, it's all speculation, hopes and dreams at this point.

-b.

25688954375_415baa8b9b_h.jpg

Thank you both, I didn't work on the head my buddy did the work for me since I don't have the patience for model building. :lol:

I was searching around but couldn't find any info on the letter designation for this version. Does anyone know what the letter designation would be (C, S, K, etc..)? Thank you!

Great pics as always Saburo. This one looks menacing now. ;) By the way, you can choose 'S' for this one. VF-4S(aburo). ^_^

Is there any chance now for an official Arcadia FB2012 VF-4? Or is there still licensing issues and HM-R the best chance for a skull squadron VF-4?

No one here knows, it's all speculation, hopes and dreams at this point.

-b.

+1

someone needs to add brown feet

445px-Vf-4-styled-battroid_zpsdt1rxzv7.p

So, is it the official color in FB 2012? With brown feet and brown stripe around the lower legs. I saw several different variations. Is there even an official color?

[Edit]

Saburo, awesome pictures as usual. The head looks nice. Did you friend comment on how much work it takes to sand and prime the head?

Edited by 94medition

So, is it the official color in FB 2012? With brown feet and brown stripe around the lower legs. I saw several different variations. Is there even an official colour

Go to 3:50 and tell us what you think!?😉

I demand animation accurate brown forearms on any FB2012 version! :p

seriously, the worst part of this toy is not knowing what mode to leave it in. it's a cool battroid mode but that fighter is so sexy...

I demand animation accurate brown forearms on any FB2012 version! :p

seriously, the worst part of this toy is not knowing what mode to leave it in. it's a cool battroid mode but that fighter is so sexy...

Your answer lay within - "Sex sells"

-b.

no3ljm, thanks for the pics.

My question was really asking if there is an official line art for the official color (since I have seen several different versions of it). I can always tell that the feet and intake are brown from FB 2012. The part I was not sure is the stripe on the lower leg. In the short few seconds, it appeared as black, gray and brown. I just watched the FB 2012 Blu-ray several times again and freeze frame it slowly. I would have to say the stripe appears more often in brown than in black or gray. So I guess brown it is. :lol:

Brown forearm? What brown forearm? :blink: