1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

Yes, this really is the jewel of my collection (along with the 1/3000 SDF-1). I think this represents the pinnacle of Yamato engineering and have yet to be surpassed by Arcadia. To anyone that doesn't have one of these, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it - just phenomenal! (and your shots Saburo does it justice!)

QFT.

Any speculation as to when this is supposed to drop this month? If I remember correctly, most are released near the end of the month, no?

NY has it coming out on the 29th.

That japanese girl i freaking me out

I sure hope that's not her everyday normal speaking voice. :o

If I was her boyfriend or husband, I'd probably end up taping her mouth shut or gagging her to stop her squeaking speaking. Her voice would drive me bonkers otherwise if I had to listen to it everyday.......hahah

I sure hope that's not her everyday normal speaking voice. :o

If I was her boyfriend or husband, I'd probably end up taping her mouth shut or gagging her to stop her squeaking speaking. Her voice would drive me bonkers otherwise if I had to listen to it everyday.......hahah

Hahaha! :D Can't help and wonder imagining her voice saying "Da-me" and "I-tai" and "Kimochi". Hahaha! Super turn off. :D

Perfect timing Arcadia! (Not)

My VF-0S is going to be automatically shipped tomorrow because my 60 day HLJ Private warehouse has timed out.

Just a couple more days and they coulda come together saving me a bunch on shipping and import tax. 😣

Oh well, at least I'll have a VF-4G😀 and my first Focker coloured Valk👍🏼

Edited by Moosey

I'm passing on this one.

My one Yamato VF-4G is enough. To be honest, I've never been a huge VF-4 fan anyway.

yeah I have decided im definitely going to pass on this one. I do really like the VF-4 but only for its fighter mode and I have an original Yamato example so that will do me.

I'd rather put the money aside for the Hi-Metal R Monster instead..

One of my favourite VF design, getting another one for sure...worth every penny!!

And because....who knows in a year's time if it will rise in price ( o.k the Yamato was sort of an exclusive when it was released, but the price they reached at one point was just pure stupidity).

You're bound to get hoarders that will buy 10 Arcadia Ver at a time, and in 6 months time market price will shoot up again.

Like a lot of people, I did think of selling my Yamato ver as soon as Arcadia announced it was going to re-release it, but couldn't get myself to do so. Most sexy bird ever!!!! Want another! ( and with a bit of luck we'll get a Roy Ver....if not, I'll be able to do a custom...).