1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

Hmmm... Is Flashback2012 color a slight change for you, b? I'll buy two if ever. ;)

Yes it is, but only slightly. :p

Along those lines, if the 4G was released with a new scheme that I liked I'd (likely) buy.

I highly doubt there will be any differences. If there was even the slightest change in think the price would have changed.

Hey, different plastic, slightly different tint that is noticeable, who knows anything is possible. And those types of things would not necessitate a price increase.

i cancelled my hlj 3x copies last month, no budget=(

Certainly feel your pain.

-b.

I highly doubt there will be any differences. If there was even the slightest change in think the price would have changed.

And new box design(?). ;)

i cancelled my hlj 3x copies last month, no budget=(

Me too. Cancelled one due to ProjectBM Kaneda set. Would still love to have a third one though. ^_^

Yes it is, but only slightly. :p

Along those lines, if the 4G was released with a new scheme that I liked I'd (likely) buy.

Hey, different plastic, slightly different tint that is noticeable, who knows anything is possible. And those types of things would not necessitate a price increase.

Certainly feel your pain.

-b.

Flashback2012 color... it's an instant buy for me even if I don't have budget for it. Hahaha! :lol:

I am really curious to see what the box art looks like.

hehe! im not going to be surprised if they use the original box art with Arcadia branding.. but if they do redesign the box then im sure it will follow the design trend of the Zero boxes.. either way i doubt the box art will look anything particularly interesting anyways..

Edited by spanner76

If anyone should complain about the price hikes I thought it would be the japanese fans really, we at least have had a much better exchange conversion rate since 2013 so that the prices didn't change that much overall

But they don't have to pay for shipping. :rolleyes:

But they don't have to pay for shipping. :rolleyes:

True. But remember they do pay to commute to go around (not to mention gasoline and parking fees for individuals who have car) and while at the stores, they will get hungry just by looking around, and they will buy food for sure. And not to mention, they pay for local tax as well. So for that same amount of shipping fee abroad, is almost the same when you buy it personally. :rolleyes:

True. But remember they do pay to commute to go around (not to mention gasoline and parking fees for individuals who have car) and while at the stores, they will get hungry just by looking around, and they will buy food for sure. And not to mention, they pay for local tax as well. So for that same amount of shipping fee abroad, is almost the same when you buy it personally. :rolleyes:

But they get it right away! I want it nooooooow!

me too! on a bit of a tangent, i wish they designed boxes that could either be flattened out for display/framing, or folded into a pop up diorama

That would be cool. How much would it cost though? We already complain Arcadia products are pricey and they don't even have tampo!

That would be cool. How much would it cost though? We already complain Arcadia products are pricey and they don't even have tampo!

hmm... from a production standpoint, frameable box art should be a zero cost implementation (you can actually do this with most the current boxes). pop up design would add some overhead effort and costs but shouldn't impact more than a hundred JPY, since the only net new modifications would be tabs and slots (a glue only design would actually be cheaper since only tabs would be required, no slots). just daydreaming hehehe

What a great idea!

right? hmm... i guess it's all the wonderfest pics that got my juices flowing... XD

I know this has been covered before but it was WAAAAaaaaay back when the Yamato one was out - Are there any differences between this one and the FB 2012 variant other than paint scheme? I think this variant had a gunpod in the game, but are there differences in the head sculpt or anything else?

I know this has been covered before but it was WAAAAaaaaay back when the Yamato one was out - Are there any differences between this one and the FB 2012 variant other than paint scheme? I think this variant had a gunpod in the game, but are there differences in the head sculpt or anything else?

I'm not sure if they are 100% the same between the one featured in the VF-X Mission Game & Flashback 2012. Because we didn't see the one in FB2012 transforms. But it still safe to assume it is the same since both Valks didn't have the Commander Type head on it. Also the same VF-4G also featured in the other game called Macross M3, in Max and Millia colors. Hope that helps.

and im still surprised how relatively cheap price they asking for it! still kinda tempting to buy another for fighter mode display but something is telling me I don't need another just for that..

Something tells me you already know the answer to that. And besides, this is not the first time you buy multiples and display it in their various and same modes. ;)

Something tells me you already know the answer to that. And besides, this is not the first time you buy multiples and display it in their various and same modes. ;)

hehe! you're right! and i'll admit I was keen on buying another but after finally seeing one in the flesh in its other modes the desire kinda fizzled out.. but looking at the photos once again im starting to feel tempted again! even if it only is displayed in fighter mode..

Yes, this really is the jewel of my collection (along with the 1/3000 SDF-1). I think this represents the pinnacle of Yamato engineering and have yet to be surpassed by Arcadia. To anyone that doesn't have one of these, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it - just phenomenal! (and your shots Saburo does it justice!)