1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

Was just looking at HLJ website (was temped to get a 2nd) and the VF-4G is nolonger there, did it sell out already??

David's prolly DOS'ing hlj's vf4g-page with his 20+ orders...

:p:D:lol: !!!

hahaha

I just shipped out a huge shipment from HLJ via FedEx. Only 7900 yen and easily bigger than 2 valks. HLJ tends to have the lowest shipping rates in my experience, so I've got 2 VF-4s with them.

Gonna customize them into Skull 2 and Skull 3. :)

Low shipping + PW means I order way more from HLJ than I did in the dark ages before PW. :D

Edited by Lolicon

The grand total would probably come up to the same figure at HLJ but I trust HLJ's customer service a lot more than NY.

Amen.

Although it's tempting to order from NY simply because they undervalue on their shipping so import tax is less.

Their customer service is appalling.

My VF-0D arrived broken and they basically ignored me when I asked for help.

HLJ on the other hand were brilliant when my VF-19 Adv arrived broken.

I hope this and the 0S show up on the black friday sale also!

Oh man, I forgot about that. I remember when the YF-19 was in pre-order phase, they offered a pretty good discount for it on the Black Friday sale. I suppose one could always place another pre-order to lock in a black Friday sale price and then cancel any non-discounted pre-orders.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Haha.. if that is the case I went with the standard doctor's prescription, PO 2x and call him in the morning. :p

Sold off a bunch of my extra Valks raise money to buy a new lens. ;)

you already have a yamato ver. correct? or was that valk magnus' in your photo shoots? yeah i may reduce it to 2 as well depending on how much stuff comes out in feb :unsure::)

you already have a yamato ver. correct? or was that valk magnus' in your photo shoots? yeah i may reduce it to 2 as well depending on how much stuff comes out in feb :unsure::)

VM let me take photos of his VF-4G, but since then I acquired a Yamato VF-4 for my collection. :D

Edited by Saburo