storyboards!

frankell05

Awesome! I really like both styles, but the second one (with the SDF-1) is more of what I'm used to seeing. The first one looks more like a comic (which isn't a bad thing at all!). I'll be sure to contact you for storyboarding when I get rich and shoot my Macross live action movie (My apologies to the 14,000 people who will discover this post via a google search for the next 200 years).

If you do any more, please post it here. And if you have a deviant art account, don't forget to submit it to my Macross group there, Macross Universe. If you have a portfolio website, it wouldn't be bad to add that to your post too.

very impressive work frankell! I think both styles look fantastic! As Aurel said, im also more used to seeing the second style and the first does look more comic like but again that isn't a bad thing.

I would happily have either style if it were to ever be published. I very much look forward to more and keep up with the fantastic work!

Awesome! I really like both styles, but the second one (with the SDF-1) is more of what I'm used to seeing. The first one looks more like a comic (which isn't a bad thing at all!). I'll be sure to contact you for storyboarding when I get rich and shoot my Macross live action movie (My apologies to the 14,000 people who will discover this post via a google search for the next 200 years).

If you do any more, please post it here. And if you have a deviant art account, don't forget to submit it to my Macross group there, Macross Universe. If you have a portfolio website, it wouldn't be bad to add that to your post too.

Oh yeah, let's play a cruel joke on the RT fanbase and tell them it is leaked storyboards from the RT movie. Well, probably some keener RT fan will do that anyway... :rolleyes: