Macross 7【VF-22S Sturmvogel II Miria Custom】1/60 Yamato

Gundam@EFSF

btw, yf 21 is similar mold and same engineering?

Great pics @EFSF! Waiting for yor MAX 22. ;) And yes, they're the same except for the face and the side skirts. You just can't mount the gunpods on the 22 during fighter mode.

You gotta get Max, too...

and the stands as well..

I believe he already has Max. He posted on the Purchase thread. And he got it for a good price too. ;)

Regarding stands, he can get the YetiStands, and pose the two lovebirds together in one stand. :wub:

Edited by no3ljm

Great pics @EFSF! Waiting for yor MAX 22. ;) And yes, they're the same except for the face and the side skirts. You just can't mount the gunpods on the 22 during fighter mode.

I believe he already has Max. He posted on the Purchase thread. And he got it for a good price too. ;)

Regarding stands, he can get the YetiStands, and pose the two lovebirds together in one stand. :wub:

I don't think there was much if any love left between them by the time M7 came along was there? -_- They seemed quite estranged throughout the series.. I was sure they would actually reunite by the end of it but those hopes were dashed.. oops is that a spoiler alert comment!? hehe! :D

I don't think there was much if any love left between them by the time M7 came along was there? -_- They seemed quite estranged throughout the series.. I was sure they would actually reunite by the end of it but those hopes were dashed.. oops is that a spoiler alert comment!? hehe! :D

Methinks you should watch some episodes of M7 again. It wasn't as open and shut as you remember. Max and Miria were at their best when they were flying together. ;-)

From Gundam's Miria battroid pics above I can see the cockpit isn't pushed down all the way which probably result in the nosecone not locking in place. There was a fix for this problem somewhere I think, basically you had to disassemble the nosecone to tighten2 screws which prevent the cockpit from sliding on the nosecone all the way (which results in the non-locking torso problems)

Methinks you should watch some episodes of M7 again. It wasn't as open and shut as you remember. Max and Miria were at their best when they were flying together. ;-)

That's the reason there, Spanner. And that's why it's always best to display them together. VF-1J's and VF-22's. It's not the Mac7 story but it's the impact of being together. ;)

Technically they were no longer a couple in M7.. no need to have them together :lol:

And yet, they always 'use' the same valkyrie units. Just sayin'. :lol:

And producers were like... we still need to use the same Valk for this 'estranged' couple so we can still sell their valks in blue and red. ;)