Alien: Covenant (formerly known as Prometheus 2)

taksraven

• 3 weeks later...

Cool photo! Its amazing that its been 30 years already! I still remember so vividly seeing that movie in the cinema and i was only about 9yo.. still remains my fav movie of all time! :)

Heh, must be something about our generation as my parents let me see R-rated films before I was nine too. I was almost thirteen when I saw ALIENS. Damn I'm old, lol!

I became so obsessed with the Aliens movie that of my nearly 40 years of life I have seen that movie hundreds of times! Im guessing somewhere around 500 or more times! And that is the honest to god truth!

The situation escalated to serious once they released the directors cut edition with all the added deleted scenes and I went in to Aliens overdrive! I was able to recite that movie exactly word for word! :p:D

Edited by spanner76

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Can't wait to see some of the original cast in person for the 30th anniversary in January.

Trying to figure everyone out.

From Left:

Burke, unknown (kneeling), Vasquez, Drake, Ripley, Frost, Hicks, Newt, unknown (kneeling), Bishop, Hudson.

Basically, the 2 kneeling guys I don't recognize. Is one of them Newts brother?

Chris

Is one of them Newts brother?

I think so. His only scene didn't make the theatrical release but is in the recent director's cut.

Those two are actually real life brother and sister and they both were done with Hollywood after the release of the movie.

Carrie Henn (Newt) is now a teacher.

I became so obsessed with the Aliens movie that of my nearly 40 years of life I have seen that movie hundreds of times! Im guessing somewhere around 500 or more times! And that is the honest to god truth!

The situation escalated to serious once they released the directors cut edition with all the added deleted scenes and I went in to Aliens overdrive! I was able to recite that movie exactly word for word! :p:D

My feeling exactly! Same age here...40, and can recite every line! Great pic! Newt grew into a cutie!

Amazing how she dropped out of acting after such a successful film. I doubt Hollywood would of allowed that to happen so easily today.

As I was re-watching Aliens recently, I couldn't help but think that Newt had truly escaped the grasp of the beast that has consumed so many other young souls. Good for them.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I kind of wish I didn't look at this thread right before going to sleep last night. Anyways, looking at those munchkins all I can say is...

Jim Henson presents: Xenobabies!

HAH! You too?! All I can say now is that it motivated me today to work on my Colonial Marine armor.

I like the photos, still seems like we're going with a protoxeno monster in these creature tests. The fossilized facehugger interests me as I think the design looks a little altered from it's 70's and 80's incarnations.

• 4 weeks later...