Alien: Covenant (formerly known as Prometheus 2)

taksraven

You're not the only one brother.  Ever since I saw aliens back in the 80's I would throw out Hudson quotes whenever it was appropriate in my life.   I've always been used to the idea of bill Paxton/Hudson being around.  I'll never get used to the idea of his death...

“I remember that it was his first time at Comic-Con and he was so jazzed to be there, was taking in every moment. Later that night, we met him again at a bar and he told us about how Tom Cruise made him say his iconic ‘Game over, man!’ while in Hall H and the crowd went wild. His face held genuine joy and appreciation. In the short time I spent with him, he made me feel like the most appreciated fan he’d ever met. My logic knows otherwise, but that was part of his talent.”

Edited by peter

• 2 weeks later...

There's only so many variations on the theme that they can do.

Nevertheless, looking at the posters for clues, we have the Engineers being mobbed by Aliens.  And is that a Queen poking her head out of the bunch (upper middle)?