What Macross Mecha do you own the most of?

Bolt

A few were pre-order...you just gotta if you're a fan, right? Plus I wanted to support Evolution for their efforts in at least making a 1/60 happen (even though I know just about everybody hated it). The rest were a combination of gifts and purchases when the prices went down. 

14 minutes ago, Bobby said:

A few were pre-order...you just gotta if you're a fan, right? Plus I wanted to support Evolution for their efforts in at least making a 1/60 happen (even though I know just about everybody hated it). The rest were a combination of gifts and purchases when the prices went down. 

Understood. ;) I'm probably one of the crowd that owns one just because it didn't work out to me that much. And not planning on selling it because there might never be another incarnation in that scale. ^_^ 

6 hours ago, Bobby said:

That's some serious dedication. Kudos!

28 x VF-1 v2 1/60 Yamato (26 on the picture) + VF-1S Focker Weathering + VF-1J 30th Anniversario Arcadia

4 x VF-1 1/48 Yamato

2 x VF-1 1/100 Hi-metal R Bandai

1 x VF-1S 1/55 Super Valkyrie Bandai

1 x VF-1S Hikaru 1/100 Banpresto

1 x VF-1S Focker 1/72 Model kit Bandai

1 x VF-1J TV 1/144 Model kit Bandai

38 VF-1 in my collection, pure love to the first VF!

20170301_183533.jpg

DSC09747.JPG

20170522_204227.jpg

20160205_232332.jpg

20160205_213830.jpg

Fighters model kit 1 - copia.JPG