Who's your favorite Macross Character?

• 2 weeks later...

Mine might seem like an odd list, but mostly it comes down to who did I find entertaining or profound.

Milia

Basara

Claudia

Roy

Max *

Excedol *

Bobby Margot

Vefidas

Misa

Klan Klang

Kaifun

Ozma

Rick

Bruno Global

* SDFM versions. For some reason, I get a bad "Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?" vibe from Max and Excedol in Frontier. Max seems indecisive most of the time, being totally eclipsed by Milia and for having such a big brain, Excedol seems slow to catch on to what's happening time and time again.

Edited by Mazinger

* SDFM versions. For some reason, I get a bad "Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?" vibe from Max and Excedol in Frontier. Max seems indecisive most of the time, being totally eclipsed by Milia and for having such a big brain, Excedol seems slow to catch on to what's happening time and time again.

You mean the Macross 7 versions of Max and Exedol? Max and Exedol were not in frontier, as far as I can remember.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to second Nekki Basara. I expected to hate him, and Gamlin, when I watched M7 because everywhere on the internet people just seem to hate him. He seems more self-confident than conceited and arrogant.

he is the best pilot ever in MACROSS. Consider he can sing and fly at the same time and do QM 64 like mad.