Arcadia 1/24 Scale Garland

Loop

I would love one too but without transformation I doubt it would sell for them.
If they could do the shoulder gun transformation then maybe, But the Queadluun Rau is a beautiful mech and on the resale market it is just above retail.
I think the resin kit by Mono Craft released back in the 80's is all we will ever have.

I'll be optimistic with you ^_^

Here is my built up:

IMG_0217.JPG

Edited by oshanmacross

Translation:

I have not had much time,2017 WF Continuing our booth exhibition in winterI will write it.Hello.We are in charge of mechanical supportIt is Misuteki.The world seems to have blooming early blooming cherry blossoms,It began to be warmer now,How is it going?Well, it is the continuation of the last time,This time it will be introduction of 23 mega zones items. First of all it is the same as last time but panel display on the wall.It is a form called moromoro's exhibit on the display stand.To say the thing exhibited,The main garland. It is a flyer (unusual) distributed at the venue.If you enlarge it you can read the details ....AndThe back of the leaflet.Booklet information that will be bundled with the product will be posted!That "Atsuki Tsukasa" drawsI asked for official Gaiden comic strips.Such expectation.It is Garland.Deco mass that made his own coloring exampleI exhibited it in two forms.It is red.For rough movements, see a leaflet ~.And prototype of prototype Garand.Is it because it is gray?It looks slender · · ·.And the panel behind!The picture on which Shogo boarding,Lower row is La ... Lightning?(I'm still considering it, but I want to do it.I'm preparing another official cartoon comic for me too! So, I kept you waiting.I am eager to commercialize (I am)Reference exhibition of Hagan and Porter! It is!(※ The decision on commercialization has not been decided.) With the cooperation of passionate bizarre,Hagan's output goods are includedBlock porter bomb / birthday!As for Hagan to be made with great care,It is deformable on 1/24 while conducting deformation consideration.※ Exhibits are not movable.furtherAlso placed before and after Garland,Image running on highway in play!(I hope it looks like ...)In addition to the exhibition,To check size and gimmick etcIt is also a model I made.It will be fun to be like this ~.Hagan, I want to transform it ~. By the way, information such as release time and price,I will announce it soon. Oh, that's right.Anything Mega Zone 23's new animation and remake versionIt seems that the project is progressing.Let's all get excited!As I said, WF our booth report was ~.Continue, thank you!Congo tomorrow!

Edited by glane21

34 minutes ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

Hagan and Porter? Could it be the little truck with the arms and legs for the Hagan? Also a MZ 23 remake in the works. Wow! I didn't see that one coming! 

? Hmmmm!

MZ23 Remake with Shinji Aramaki and Harikiko mikimoto?
Drool..............

Edited by oshanmacross

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently with two versions of this bike coming out, people like this more than Bubblegum Crisis. I still haven't seen this show fully yet. I did see some of the dubbed version on youtube but stopped after 15 minutes or so. It seemed like I was missing something and I want to watch it in Japanese.

Also, I saw a small figure of the first version of Eve in the recent Wonder Festival images. I think smaller than that Minimum Factory Minmay figure.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been wanting a decent Garland toy for some time, so I'm hoping this will turn out well without all the fragility issues that plagued the Yamato release (which I passed on). I'm also thinking this will be in the $300 USD ballpark.  Not sure what Fewture's is going for, but it'll be pricey, too.

Edit: if this does well, I wonder if they'll take a stab at the Motoslave from Bubblegum Crisis. I found Linna's for $50 on ebay a couple years ago and jumped on it, having passed on all of them when Yamato first released them. Priss' goes for a small fortune, and honestly, the toy's just not worth it, but I wanted at least one version of it, as it's still one of my favorite transforming motorcycle designs. Neat for what it is, but not without numerous flaws. Definitely a mech design that could use a 21st century update.

Edited by M'Kyuun

On 8/28/2017 at 9:18 PM, no3Ljm said:

Then it's an easy pass for me. I'll rather invest that Y30000 to Sentinel's Ride Armor instead. ^_^

I'm going to have to agree here, so far the sentinel although more stylized looks better if the price is that high.

*Edit*

I meant to say Fewture

Edited by Loop

Pretty cool!  (like the Fewture interpretation better but can't afford the price) - this seems more anime accurate.  I'm not holding my breath for the price though, Arcadia have pretty much priced themselves out (for what you get IMHO) as far as I'm concerned.  Still crossing my fingers for a pleasant surprise though.

is there info on the actual heights of Fewture's vs. Arcadia's respective Garlands?

i recall Fewture's is supposed to be 1/15 scale  but there was some discussion on whether that's correct since they seem to have used a different anime height reference; which means the actual Fewture  toy may not be that much bigger than Arcadia's.

i'm looking to get the one which is closer to a proper 1/18, to display alongside my diecast car collection.