Arcadia 1/24 Scale Garland

Loop

Hmmm. Upon closer inspection of those CADs, it does seem to be made less for posing and more for PT. It even has those folding hinges at the wrists and the angled swiveling joints under the torso to transform the legs. Those aren't even in the line art and don't allow for waist articulation (in case Arcadia were going for a smaller affordable and fun Slave Maneuver Mode-only toy a la GN-U Dou line, which didn't do well, because they weren't that cheap to begin with and didn't transform, in which case we'll have to wonder why Arcadia would go that route again). Now if DOES transforms, that would explain why they went for die cast, at least on some critical parts.

• 3 months later...

Just noticed there is another fewture ex gokin garland also in planning? Whats the diff between the two?

How r we to know which to eye for?

The Fewture one probably will be more glossy and have more diecast in it. And it's more stylized based on the photo of their sample. Whereas Arcadia will still have that original look but smaller this time since the original release that Yamato made is 1/15 and this time it's just going to be 1/24. But I have a feeling that they will improve it and make it sturdy since it's just going to be small. ;)

is there a projected release date for this? i wonder if they will have a prototype resin shown sometime during winter WF

As of now, it's TBD/A. And yeah, I'm looking forward for a prototype as well. ;)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just hope it's fun to play with and sturdy enough. I'm tired of High-end crumbling collectibles. I'm all about "user friendly" toys now. It seems to be "magnets free" this time and held together by pegs which gives me oh, so much joy! Freeing's E-X Garland also looks like a fun little toy, BTW.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...