Megahouse TV Ver. SDF-1

wmkjr

How I wish it was the DYRL version. So I don't need to wait or wish for Arcadia to reissue theirs. ;)

Did Arcadia acquire the rights/mold to produce the SDF-1? I'd really love to hold out for that, but I'm thinking it will be something like the next major anniversary (40th in 2022?) for Macross before we see something highly detailed and amazing... The Cosmo Fleet SDF-1 looks okay, but it's not like what I saw of the 1/3000 version from years ago, which I missed out on. I'm skeptical if we'll see much fanfare in terms of products in 2017 for the Macross 35th anniversary.

Did Arcadia acquire the rights/mold to produce the SDF-1? I'd really love to hold out for that, but I'm thinking it will be something like the next major anniversary (40th in 2022?) for Macross before we see something highly detailed and amazing... The Cosmo Fleet SDF-1 looks okay, but it's not like what I saw of the 1/3000 version from years ago, which I missed out on. I'm skeptical if we'll see much fanfare in terms of products in 2017 for the Macross 35th anniversary.

No one knows. It's all speculations which or what Arcadia have the rights to produce.

I just need a 35th Anniversary 1/35 DX VF-1....

I need something like 1/6th scale VF-1. Even if it's just the canopy so I can put my PopBox Hikaru. :rolleyes:

I just gave in and bought 2 of the Cosmo Fleet SDF-1s from NY. Yesterday, they were listed at 7,800¥ each, but today they're 11,000¥. Should have bought them yesterday... :( Regardless, definitely excited to be getting these. Paid for EMS shipping, and hopefully NY will ship out quickly--first time buying from them.

n

I just gave in and bought 2 of the Cosmo Fleet SDF-1s from NY. Yesterday, they were listed at 7,800¥ each, but today they're 11,000¥. Should have bought them yesterday... :( Regardless, definitely excited to be getting these. Paid for EMS shipping, and hopefully NY will ship out quickly--first time buying from them.

Ouch! I see they are sold out now too. I'm just gonna wait for the glow in the dark one. Then break myself if/when Arcadia or someone else does a big one again.

Ouch! I see they are sold out now too. I'm just gonna wait for the glow in the dark one. Then break myself if/when Arcadia or someone else does a big one again.

Wow, thank goodness I didn't hesitate any longer on these... I had been perpetually adding these to my cart for almost two weeks, unable to pull the trigger and just buy them... but after re-reading some of the posts in this thread, I realized I really wanted this version. I'll be retiring my WHAM SDF-1 from my desk for a while and see how this model displays.

not sure why nippon-yasan hasn't post it yet, but perhaps it's because they changed the rules on this to limit 1 per address or something.

But if you don't what to wait ,you can use a proxy service to get it for you.

I did some quote and shipping estimate pics from the proxy I used for the metal build destiny full package.

It'll be around $95 for the SDF-1 and about $24 for ems shipping or cheaper if you do sal register.

If you want $5 off your first purchase , you can use my refer link https://my.whiterabbitexpress.com/?ref_id=LAtmfKw5digGgG6fu

it's very easy to use, I even make some step by step pics , lol

add link for quote

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000110238/

post-2743-0-16364600-1480810247_thumb.jpg

quote results

post-2743-0-32737800-1480810310_thumb.jpg

shipping estimate base on the previous release size and weight plus brownbox

post-2743-0-59349200-1480810396_thumb.jpg

Edited by F360

I ordered one of the smoke colored ones from here: http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000110238/ it's still open as of this post. It looks like Bandai web shop is also offering a proxy service, there is a pop up when you visit the site.

I Sent it to a friends house in Tokyo.

*Edit*

It looks like the proxy service is only for specific items ;(

Edited by Loop

I wish I caught this in time. Would rather have the glow in the dark one but wasn't expecting it to cost so much. I need it to be under $100.

For under $100, buy the regular one and a set of glow-in-the-dark plain sticker since the Midnight version also comes with a glow-in-the-dark sticker.

I would just buy the regular and leave it at that but missed the last deal and don't want to pay current prices I'm seeing since it's been available for around 7000 yen in the past.

When you mentioned current prices, I didn't realize that the first release is already around $100+. Good thing I bought one. And now I'm regretting for not getting two.

• 1 month later...