Megahouse TV Ver. SDF-1

wmkjr

Hahaha! :lol: That's why I LOVE this forum. There's NO WAY they're ever ever ever going to please us. ;)

That's not true, make it look like Nyankodevice's SDF-1 and I'm golden. Right now that Storm Attacker is anemic at best, but I do like Cruiser and I thought that was the only mode I was getting so I'm still getting it because i don't have an SDFM SDF-1 in Cruiser.

That's not true, make it look like Nyankodevice's SDF-1 and I'm golden. Right now that Storm Attacker is anemic at best, but I do like Cruiser and I thought that was the only mode I was getting so I'm still getting it because i don't have an SDFM SDF-1 in Cruiser.

Probably just the angle, Mommar. Or maybe they designed this primarily in Cruiser mode and just added the Storm Attack mode. But yeah, definitely getting 2 of these. ;) By the way, did you also bought the Hasegawa SDF-1 kits?

Probably just the angle, Mommar. Or maybe they designed this primarily in Cruiser mode and just added the Storm Attack mode. But yeah, definitely getting 2 of these. ;) By the way, did you also bought the Hasegawa SDF-1 kits?

No, I don't like the DYRL version of the SDF-1.

No, I don't like the DYRL version of the SDF-1.

I assumed you didn't get the Hasegawa SDF-1 TV version (hybrid) as well since it's not 100% TV accurate.

If they release the DYRL version, I would buy it.

So will it be towards 8000 yen due to the transformation gimmick? This has to be the cheapest transformable SDF Macross. Even Wave's one wasn't that tall.

Probably. But it looks just like a parts-former than perfect transformation. So around 6000-7000 hopefully.

Wait...this is Megahouse....what are the chances for another nod to the original Takatoku-style vintage packaging? Just like they did for the Orgroid....

Looking forward to displaying this next to the original 1/6300 Takatoku!....

kyoukougata_front1.jpg

How tall is this, jvmacross?

Those Arm joints scare me, I have 5 CF.S.P. ships and they're pretty fragile and they're QC isn't the best (I even got one that was missing a piece). But The latest one I bought, the Megafauna was a real step up in quality. It looks like they're putting more stock in the line given the size and price increase of the Origin Musai they're releasing and this

200mm is darn tiny.

:(

So, 1/6050 scale according to a length of 1210 meters for the "real" SDF-1. I wish it were 1/5000 to go with the Wave W.H.A.M. DYRL? version; but oh well, beggars can't be choosers... at least until something better comes along, so I'm still in for one.