Megahouse TV Ver. SDF-1

wmkjr

Any info on this? Mods please move thread if needed.

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2015-07-25 at 23.53.18.png

Credit to Flying fish on twiiter

Nice! If this is the only way to get a painted cheap SDF-1, count me in. And the 17cm size is just perfect for work space display. ;)

And looking at the drawing having no 'arms', does that mean we can get 2 version one TV style and one DYRL style? That would be awesome if ever. ^_^

Haha! Merge the thread titles together. Yours is way better. Don't know any japanese and all I saw was Cosmo Fleet Special so I thought it was a generic name. Didn't realize it was the product line as I have never collected this series. Hopefully they release the arms later on.

I would like an SDFM Macross in Cruiser Mode if Arcadia isn't going to get off their asses and make a transforming one for me.

From the looks of the other ships they've made they're pretty detailed little things.

Edited by Mommar

Doh, can't believe I missed the original thread.

I have the Gundam CF SP ships so I may spring for this one, though I would have preferred the Daedalus and Prometheus being included. Hopefully if this sells well it will lead to the start of a line of capital ships for Macross

Doh, can't believe I missed the original thread.

I have the Gundam CF SP ships so I may spring for this one, though I would have preferred the Daedalus and Prometheus being included. Hopefully if this sells well it will lead to the start of a line of capital ships for Macross

wow why did they omit Daedalus and Prometheus? weird move

based on other offerings in this line...it seems they sometime include various support vehicles and/or accessories....perhaps they will treat the P & D for this release the same way....perhaps they made them removable...either way glad to see someone releasing a TV SDF-1 for a change.....the wait for an updated take on a 1/3000 version continues..... ^_^

Edited by jvmacross

There are 2 Megahouse Cosmo Fleet lines, the gashapon version where support vehicles have been included but these are all small and not as detailed. The Cosmo Fleet Special is of larger models with better detailing and so far have been of capital ships only.

The SDF-1 arms are pretty small and if sold separately would most likely be in a different scale. They may release 2 versions of the SDF-1, one as seen in the opening episode and another with the arms added. They released the Nahel Argama in a normal and battle damaged version so it could be a possibility

• 1 month later...

This has got me interested since I started collecting capital ships and recently got the Cosmofleet Special Nahel Argama. Judging by the above pic, this seems to be a transformable piece, probably through parts swapping.

Is there a release date for this posted anyplace? Or have pre-orders gone up somewhere yet?

As of now, there's nothing yet except for that prototype to be shown in the upcoming Bandai event this weekend. And so far, based on the model card, there's no release date yet. So it's still early to say when the PO's going to go up. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

I still don't get why everybody wants Bandai to make an SDF-1, while I enjoy the stuff they've made none of their valks are made with great looking plastic. Everything about the color and quality isn't as good, even if the engineering is more complicated (and their ankles actually work.)

Why? Here's why.... :rolleyes:

http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/2001/big_scale_yamato

How much would the MSRP be if Arcadia supplied us with the same end product?

Oh yeah. The Soul of Popynica line. That line is great. For sure it will come with lots of gimmicks and LED lights. And sounds perhaps? Like Capt. Global shouting... "UTE!!!" That would be awesome for sure. ;)

With Arcadia... I'm thinking $900 or more. I mean look at their recent released non-scaled unpainted resin SDF-1 kit for Y9000+. Based on that, yeah, probably around $900. :ph34r: