Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

3 hours ago, Ryoma said:

Macross 7? Then we don't care about that one, right?

The armored 11 looks pretty cool and it had a massive gun. I liked the valkyrie designs from 7. There were the VF-19S F and P, VF-22S, VF-17S and D, VF-11C, VF-5000, plus all the Varauta VF's.

That was all the show featured. However, I have this recurring hallucination/nightmare about clown faced valks and valks with boobs related to that show for some reason. Fortunately, Kawamori would never design something that silly.

What is it with this pink hue ??????? Is Arcadia not aware of this? Is the color intentional because I really don't see were they are going with this. I hate my armored VF-1J  because of it. LoL  i don't get it, how complicated can it be to mess up white???  Anyways, it's not a deal breaker for the VF-0S. Just got my payment request from HLJ the other day and should be here in the next couple of days. Perks about living in Japan, I always get my pre-orders delivered in less than a week! 

Those missiles dont look that pink in the vid ..;) 

The proportions look good, shoulder pads are big but within tolerance i would say. 

Not sure if he attached the chest portion correctly but the chest piece doesn't seem to be plugged in?
Didn't see any clips/tabs at a the back of the chest piece, making his effort to open up the front hatches a lil bit more difficult...

Love the back with the red, green and gold colors accents.....and the red trim on the front chest.
The markings do also make quite a difference to spicing up the armor!

Edited by seti88

The guy in the video don't use the replacement tank (those to use with the ghost) in the back to secure the backpack of the armor. And I pretty sure he don't secure well the chest armor.

P.S: Maybe the missiles pink hue  is because the reflection of the red painting inside the chest and shoulders cover.

Edited by Pedro2k6

1 hour ago, Pedro2k6 said:

The guy in the video don't use the replacement tank (those to use with the ghost) in the back to secure the backpack of the armor. And I pretty sure he don't secure well the chest armor.

P.S: Maybe the missiles pink hue  is because the reflection of the red painting inside the chest and shoulders cover.

Yea i tot the chest piece looked unsecured, plus he sort of cut the video at the point of attaching the chest. Perhaps he didnt quite know how to do it...

As per the missiles, I dont thk its the reflection but probably its due to the final production paint used.

The RA demo'ed by Mr K last year didn't seem to have the tint anywhere, even with the red panels opened with bright reflective lights ..RA_color_WF16_4.thumb.jpg.5ee336b86c419699c6ed2dd5ede95c75.jpg

Anyway not a big issue, its not that pink.

Lastly, seems that the red lining around the chest panel was also a newly added as it didnt exist in the last demo unit...I like that improvement!

*i suddenly realised that red lining is probably from the sticker sheet!

Edited by seti88

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

The releases always happen at the weekend when HLJ aren't working.  It makes the wait on shipping even harder.

HLJ sometimes ships out your stuff really quick , just 2 days ago, I paid at noon uSA time, and they Fedex out that same day.  Of course it wasn't the RA  but instead my PW that's reaching the Deadline.

I preordered my RA from nippon-yasan along with a couple of Hi-metal Missile effects.  I select ok in shipping out multiple packages.  But NY will probably wait til end of april and then ship everything in 2 separate boxes, with just the RA in one of them. :lol:

23 minutes ago, F360 said:

HLJ sometimes ships out your stuff really quick , just 2 days ago, I paid at noon uSA time, and they Fedex out that same day.  Of course it wasn't the RA  but instead my PW that's reaching the Deadline.

I preordered my RA from nippon-yasan along with a couple of Hi-metal Missile effects.  I select ok in shipping out multiple packages.  But NY will probably wait til end of april and then ship everything in 2 separate boxes, with just the RA in one of them. :lol:

I have the autopayment system setup at HLJ, the moment they need payment it draws directly from my bank account. No waiting at all on their end.

I've never had NY take months to ship something.  They're usually pretty fast for me.

Edited by Mommar

18 minutes ago, calubin_175 said:

Does this item fit SAL shipping?

the size will be really close to the limit of small parcel.  If they have just the right size or make a custom box for it, it will work.

38.0 x 30.0 x 10.0 cm / 830g